The Blueberry Strikes Back

Yeah, they do smell like blueberries, but I wish it carried over into the taste. Although, that may just be my experiences with that strain. I’m interested to see if you get any blueberry in your flavor profile.

I’m using some terrpene boosters to get the most out of it.

1 Like

I’ve just started using alfa for the added triacontanol.

1 Like

Alfa? Do tell do tell! N they indeed look awesome. That main cola is gon be thiccccc

2 Likes

3 Likes

Bookmarkd for later. Thanks

1 Like

Some interesting info there. So, just get regular alfalfa and make a tea??

I figure why but terpene enhancers when alfa has the triacontanol. I can get at the local feed store for damn cheap and add it that way.

1 Like

I added it into my soil mixes as well as making tea with it as an ingredient.

2 Likes

How do you use it? Top dress, tea, etc??

Have you noticed it working??

Plus it has 2.5 potash that’s water soluable.
I’ve noticed a dramatic increase in bud sites and bud development not to mention smell increase and trichomes

2 Likes

Also, how much are you using per gallon when making tea?? I may goto the health food store and get some.

Make sure to watch it. It’s worth the time.

1 Like

Definitely. I cant listen while im at work. Not a good look round here :joy::joy:

1 Like

That depends on the week of flowering. I use 1/4 cup in my tea mix, but I increase it for wk4-7 and then back to 1/4 cup again.

Wk1-3 1/4 cup
Wk4 1/2 cup
Wk5 3/4 cup
Wk6 1 cup
Wk7 1/2 cup
Wk8 1/4 cup

This isn’t a weekly thing but rather a stage of development thing

2 Likes

Sorry for all the questions, but I assume it’s in powder form??

Don’t worry about the questions. That’s what we’re all here for, to learn from each other. I got cubes from the feed store. I also had this

• It should be noted that I’m growing 100% organic and those numbers equate to my growing situation. It’s needed for the potassium as well. Also, it’s not a per gallon but rather per 2.5 gallons.
2 Likes

Quick update from the BBA. Things are going pretty well so far. I’m thinking the left one has about 3 weeks to go. Sorry, been kinda lazy with my journal as of late.

8 Likes

Are those auto’s? Incredible!