The Blueberry Strikes Back

Got my new circuit wired in today and I’m really happy with my handy work plus I know it’s safe and won’t have to worry about a break tripping when I’m not home.

Also had another BBA start flowering for me so that 3/4 so far. One Cali snow started also.
Uploading: 8AD83D5F-4084-436A-B78C-2D4C376BA6B8.jpeg…

The mother plants are now in the grow room for now until I flip to flower

And a couple veg pics.

11 Likes

Good job. Watching…

Looking great!! Glad to here the your BBA’s are flowering.
:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Looks Great

1 Like

I ate a piece of decarbed weed last night. Is it strong than smoking it??

1 Like

If you eat decarbed cannabis the liver gets involved and converts THC into, IIRC, 11 hydroxy THC which is 5 times as potent as THC. That’s why they say to go easy on edibles until you know your dose.

2 Likes

Oh my. That would explain why I was seeing shit when I went to bed.

3 Likes

I eat a strong edible every night before bed and I’m usually a little rocky in the morning. I don’t feel bad but am groggy and slow to move. But I sleep all night!

3 Likes

Do you by chance have an estimate of how much tinture to add for a batch of gummies??

1 Like

I’m afraid not. @Laurap I think does gummies, I like cookies and brownies. Butter using coconut oil. Stupid strong.

3 Likes

Ok thanks. I just don’t want to overdose and waste materials.

2 Likes

Hahahaha. How do u OD on weed. Yes no need to make super potent cookies. Buuuut. Id pay extra for one

5 Likes

@dbrn32 I ordered 2 of those QBs today. Probably should have grabbed 3 but my inner Hebrew kicked in

3 Likes

Which ones?

QB 324 3500k

1 Like

Nice! It wasn’t you who was looking at the 304 was it? The 324 requires different driver…

1 Like

My bad. It is the 304. It was too good of a deal to pass up. Maybe if I get a little side cash I’ll pick up another one.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 I’m thinking I can build a nice light with them

1 Like

You’ll love the new lights.

1 Like

I’m sure I will. I may buy 2 more if they have them in a week or so