The Blueberry Strikes Back

Is the bare ground wire an issue. Thanks for answering my questions btw. Your very helpful.

1 Like

Also gotta get a gfi for the first outlet.

1 Like

The bare ground shouldn’t be an issue as long as everything is tied together correctly and it’s not touch the brass screw or hot side. If it worries you if you have enough of either the black or white sheathed you can use it and reidentify it using green electrical tape so you’ll know that’s the ground.

1 Like

Yes line from panel will go into the line side of the gfi and the down line outlets will land on the load side.

1 Like

Not so much. Just checking before I button it all up.

1 Like

You could even put some green tape on your bare ground but isn’t necessary.

1 Like

When I sell my house one day, someone is gonna see my room and be like “I know what was up in here”

3 Likes

It’s pretty much like wiring in a kitchen.

1 Like

Yes I’ll have same issue if I don’t remove before that point. You mentioned a junction box. Above just run your wire directly from panel to your gfi outlet?

1 Like

Yes or bathroom.

I can’t drill thru the concrete wall to do that. The wire has to come thru the wood header of the door and run down the face of the wall. It’s a pain but most old houses are.

1 Like

Thanks. I really didn’t want to redo all the wiring. Your a lifesaver because I almost started taking it out.

2 Likes

You have everything you need? Been balls deep at work today.

Yep I’m all good. Just need people to leave me alone at home so I can get this shizz done.

1 Like

5/5 on the Bergmans Gold Leaf. This is after only 24 hours.

9 Likes

There off and running. Or should say growing. LOL

1 Like

I’m always thinking 2 grows ahead.

1 Like

That Gold Leaf is a wicked plant!

4 Likes

I’m hoping so. So much good feedback

2 Likes

That is so cool. You have great germination rates. The Jack Herer you helped me with are looking like 5/5.

1 Like