The Best Game Ever " New England Wins "

I’m still having trouble breathing lol. In a good way tho.

Wow. I hate to repeat myself but I’m just stunned. The local stations are still going strong on coverage

Hey i know just what you mean Bob incredible game best game ever in super Bowel history

1 Like

I agree I look forward to watching the rebroadcast in a few days to see it again. Incredible game just incredible.

1 Like

I know one thing for sure I won’t sleep a wink tonight…still twink’n brother…lol

Yeah I’m mentally and physically exhausted and I’m hoarse from yelling at my tv. I never sat during the game and I was yelling at the tv during the whole ot. Crazy lol

I’m gonna sleep good tonight. But not for awhile yet.

Local TV coverage is still going strong.

They are still talking to all the players.

Oh i bet my sisters live in Hanson and Hanover, Mass I know they’ll be up all night…lmao

1 Like

My son watched this i watched from 3 qtr lol It was a great game, feel sorry for atl

2 Likes

I heard the Falcons were going to try to disrupt the parade?!

1 Like

well the falcons were leading for most of the game… shouldn’t they be the winners then??? LMFAO

1 Like

I’ve been hearing on the news that the Falcons and especially the fans are still devastated and I’ve even heard some well-known sports announces say that they don’t think they’re ever going to get over it let alone that they’re not even ranked close to returning next year but I mean just the trauma and drama must be unbelievable in the Atlanta Sports World

While the Patriots could have stayed home in the first half everybody knows the Patriots are a second-half team

so whether Atlanta let down or not they were still playing a juggernaut and they did really well so I don’t think the team or the fans have anything to hang their head about…!

I agree. I think these people are missing the mark. I will go as far as to say this was the best pats team since bruschi was on the team.

I thought Atlanta did as well as they possibly could.

I still don’t know how we lost to Seattle. That one still has me scratching my head.

1 Like

i’m not sure about that Seattle thing eighter

Will

2 Likes

The only thing I can come up with is the Pete Carroll thing.