The 1st Timer Round 3

:wink:

4 Likes

I’m lost lmao

4 Likes

Lol i get it now lmao went right over the head the 1st time must not have enough coffee in me yet lmao

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is how i looked a few minutes ago :smile: :rofl:

4 Likes

Will definitely be following along

4 Likes

lmao, definitely

2 Likes

Got my 4 Devine Banana x Bingo Parlor testers all transplanted today they aren’t looking the best i should have probably transplanted a week or better ago but ive been waiting for them to show sex before transplanting im positive 3 of the 4 are female 1 is still a bit iffy but i transplanted anyway till it fully shows a few days and they will be back to normal and back on track ope i forgoti also have 1 Grape Skunkin the middleto fill in space lol @Roadsideorganics.ok

4 Likes

they will perk back up, hopefully that one will be female

2 Likes

I hoping that it ends up being a girl also id like to stay with all 5 plants in the space ive had plants MUCH worse than these bounce back so i have no doubts they wont lol

2 Likes

It’s been a week and two days sense the 4 Devine Banana x Bingo Parlor testers by goldenstandardcraftseeds and my 1 Grape Skunk fem where transplanted to 3 gallon bags and they are doing good and bouncing back quick im thinking 1 more week and ill flip this tent everything fueled by @Roadsideorganics.ok

organic amendments

6 Likes

The 4x2 clone run girls are all enjoying the new soil as well im thinking 2 more weeks on this tent and ill be flipping them as well

7 Likes

Everyone is looking up :+1::muscle:

5 Likes

Excited to see em take off!

5 Likes

Appreciate it brother @MeEasy only way to go from here is UP lol @Low you’re telling me man i cant wait to see these 2 tents full im prety sure im making big progress on the PM haven’t seen anything sense my last spray down ill be hitting them all tonight again also have some new stuff otw as well its a citrus bassed organic product from Growers Ally

4 Likes

That’s good to hear! (Er… read!) :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah im excited myself everything was going great then the plants ran out of food in the 1 gallon bags and started declining then getting hit with the PM for a first time its been a little hectic over the last few weeks lmao now to kick shit into gear and take off!!!

5 Likes

looking awesome, cant wait to see what it does after the flip

3 Likes

Fingers :crossed_fingers: for a colorful canopy lol

5 Likes

Watered all the plants today snaged a pic of the 4x2 these girls are getting closer by the day to getting flipped i think ill top dress come Tuesday and flip next Friday

6 Likes