The 1st Timer Round 3

Yeah id absolutely agree would probably be the best and also easiest way to wrangle us all up haha

1 Like

That is a sweet nug brother.

1 Like

Thanks man wish my phone took better pics i want a actuall decent camera for weed photography lol

1 Like

lol me too, i take horrible pics but im a cheap ass when it comes to buying a good camera and phone.

1 Like

I have a old Samsung Note9 it was supposed to have a good camera but idk if its the phone or me lmao never been a photography person haha

2 Likes

lol thats the phone i have

1 Like

Got the 4x2 fully reset today also transplanted my clones of GMO,Cheetah Piss, Oreoz and Grape Pie and put them in the 4x2 time to let them veg for a week maybe a bit longer then ill be flipping them

5 Likes

looking great, how long did it take to get roots on your clones?

3 Likes

I bought these clones back on black Friday during a sale so they came rooted but most cuts i take myself root within 7 to 10 days typically sometimes 2 weeks at max

2 Likes

@Roadsideorganics.ok heres my log if youd like to tag along ill be transplanting and posting your testers tomorrow

4 Likes

Lookin good my brother :muscle::+1:

2 Likes

Sweet! Looks good!

2 Likes

@Roadsideorganics.ok
shy030IeNMQmc

2 Likes

Thanks @MeEasy appreciate it brotha and @Low dont bs me they look lile crap atm lmao

3 Likes

They look good to me, am I missing something? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Lmao nah just giving ya shit buddy :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol I thought so

2 Likes

Just woke up feeling spicy lmfao

2 Likes

What’s life without some spice? Lol. Woke up feeling spicy… that can be interpreted a few diff ways :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmfao!!!

2 Likes