The 1st Timer Round 3

Yeah buddy love the lake life haha i need a small john boat to fish in the summer i ice fish in the winter dam lake needs to freeze over already im ready to hit the ice haha

2 Likes

Ive never been a fan of ice fishing but I havent gone since I started smoking weed, could be alot more fun! Love to fish though! My grandpa taught me. He was a foreman for a bridge building company for his entire life, he started there at 18 and retired from there. Infact if you have driven across a bridge in Iowa, chances are my grandpa built it. Anyhow he was on the road mon-fri so Saturday and Sunday were for fishing! That man loved him some walleye!

3 Likes

Definitely been across a couple bridges in Iowa especially the big bridges over the Missouri River that crosses from Iowa to Wisconsin border and hell yeah buddy fishing is life haha nothing i enjoy more than rolling up a few joints and packing a bowl and just go toss up my shanty on the ice sit back relax burn it down and get some nice :fish: :tropical_fish: haha

5 Likes

Alrighty yall here we are 2 weeks and 3 days from light change on the 4x2 these girls are doing absolutely amazing goint to have to defoliate here soon as its getting a bit dense in here haha i also meed to topdress soon as well once again left to right Harlem Diesel, Old Blue, Amnesia x Dosidos#18

3 Likes

The 3x3 i found out last night isn’t a actual 3x3 its a dam 32x32 i was going to get the new Viparspectra ks3000 till i realized the light is 32x32in as well lmao anywhoo the autos are doing good ill be chopping the Triple Grape and Grape Sky come monday the Glueberry OG has another couple weeks still

4 Likes

For the 2x2 i decided to switch it up on the Apple Gobbstoper and Swedish Fish Eggs and do 4 main tops instead of 8 per plant i think it looks super clean haha also have 4 clones in with them and also a Red Gorilla Girl xl auto im growing in a 1 gallon pot for shits and giggles sense so many think organics can only be done in bigger pots

6 Likes

wow brother, those ladies are picture perfect beautiful. well done

3 Likes

Thanks buddy i couldn’t be more happy and impressed myself by the 2x2 and 4x2 tents they are just so lush and green its definitely been my best growing plants to date lol

2 Likes

Happy Turkey Day to all hope everyone has a awesome relaxing enjoyable day

3 Likes

same to you brother

1 Like

Got the Apple Gobbstoper and Swedish Fish Eggs top dressed and ready for flower ill be flipping next week on the 4th hopefully

6 Likes

looking great, cant wait to see how they grow after the flip

1 Like

Same haha i toped the Swedish Fish again for the last time will have 8 tops the Apple should only be 4 tops

1 Like

wow 8 tops, thats going to be sweet

1 Like

Yeah we will see how she plays out i may have to let them go 1 extra week for those nodes to grow out more

1 Like

Got the 4x2 girls defoliated and top dressed today heres a before pic

2 Likes

And the aftermath they may be a little pissed at me haha

4 Likes

Lol I can imagine they’re slightly upset :rofl::rofl:
Looking good though!!

2 Likes

Thanks there little lady they will get over it i bet they will look fine by tomorrow they just need some good rest haha

4 Likes

yeah but they will love you for it later lol. looking great

2 Likes