The 1st Timer Round 3

I got my testers in the mail today, it was bad. Check it out.

Its like the mailperson ran em over!

2 Likes

Oh god thants absurd id be absolutely pissed :triumph: with postal service have you contacted them and showed them the picture?

2 Likes

No. The breeder is sending me some more but Im a lil bummed. Fortunately I have a plant drying in my veg tent so, I cant even plant for another week or so.

2 Likes

its gotta be something like that, totally messed up

2 Likes

Or the mail sorting machine squished them. Tragedy.

3 Likes

I use to deliver for Amazon years back ago i know I’ve stepped on a package or two by accident lol ive never had a issue with beans tho and out of all the packs ive gotten ive only had 1 ordered never show up it was replaced asap tho

2 Likes

My first also, they sent it in like a small thank you card envelope. Think they will switch to bubble mailers now.

2 Likes

Found my old 100w mars hydro led and decided to give my house plants some love got it on a timer to come on for 4hr every day i think that should be plenty for them

2 Likes

They will prolly love that! I need to get me some house plants going. Flex my grow muscle on some non cannabis related plants.

2 Likes

Im thinking theu will definitely love it i need to get some type of climbing vine plant :thinking: now lol

1 Like

looks like its nice and cold where you live. chilly here

4 Likes

Idk about nice but definitely cold lmao supposed to get into the single digits tonight here i absolutely hate the cold woth a passion haha id rather sweat my ass off every than freeze :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

not me, i can put enough on to stay warm, but when its hot, you get arrested for running around naked

3 Likes

Yeah layers are a must haha still im not a fan of it lol also its only illegal if you get caught :rofl:

3 Likes

Right! Best part of having a pool is swimming naked!

2 Likes

@Wadekep heres my journal if i haven’t tagged you already

2 Likes

i would get caught lol.

@Docnraq i need a pool and a hot tub

2 Likes

You and me both! @BudzMS

2 Likes

That makes 3 of us haha id be happy with just a hot tub we live on the lake so i swim in there every summer :smile:

2 Likes

My grandparents lived on a lake when I was a kid, spent alot of summers in the lake.

2 Likes