The 1st Timer Round 3

Hows it going yall been busy with work and life lately but i had today off so i took advantage of the time got all 4 girls in the 4x2 trimmed back and cleaned up and ready for flower they where getting to tall to fast for the 4x2 haha also cloned all the tops i took off just in case any of these 4 are keepers i have 4 cuttings of each plant in solo cups with happy frog soil i ditched the last 2 ppants i had in 1 gallon pots as they still weren’t showimg sex and i have no more room haha also heres the 4x2 before the trim i had already taken 1 gurl out and didn’t want to put her back just for the pic haha

3 Likes

Here is after the trim back and lollipop

4 Likes

The girl on the left in the Pjack x Sunday Driver by @imSICKkid and the other 3 are the Mac1 x Candyland by Irvine seeds definitely sad i only have 1 pjack out of 6 i popped but its a part of the reg seed game i gues i know i had more than 1 girl but she was the only one that had good structure and showed sex quick all the others took way to long to show and some where stunted due to my light issue a while back ago

Those are some pretty nice looking ladies :beers::evergreen_tree: I run those same fans :grin: I’d bet that 80% of the ones I’ve had have outlasted the $40 ones I had before

Heres the 3x3 update i have my Walter White auto that will be getting chopped within the next day or 2 today marks the start of the 2nd week of flower for the Purple Jack n Cheese auto i need to open her up some to allow more light down below lol and i just transplanted my 2 cherry pie clones into autopots today i will be doing a scrog on the 2 plants in the 3x3 once my other auto is done also crammed my propagator with all my cuttings in as well sense the 4x2 is packed haha

4 Likes

will-ferrell-yes

2 Likes

I appreciate it buddy the girls have been neglected the past week or so now but they got soome good oll TLC and some fresh soil they should be good to go now :wink:

2 Likes

look8ng awesome, always on point growmie

1 Like

Looking like a green machine!

1 Like

13x9VFTrYCOsoM

2 Likes

Lol i appreciate it yall i cant lie the the soil is doing majority of the work for me and it feels good haha

1 Like

Well here is my 1st harvest using Earth Dust nutrients this is the Walter White auto by Mephisto Genetics 11 weeks exact start to finish she has a very sweet earthy smell with hints of gasoline cant wait to sample her lol

5 Likes

Wow what a beauty :heart_eyes: congratulations on the chop :beers::partying_face:
timber-timbera

1 Like

thats beautiful, i love it

2 Likes

Happy Birthday there brother! Hope you’ve had a great day! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks man i love the colors she threw out i dont believe this strain typically has a color expression like this so im happy lol @HappyHydroGrower are you sure you have the right guy buddy lmao my bday isnt till Aug haha but thanks tho lol

2 Likes

Haha! Sorry brother. That was for BudzMS. I happen to notice it last night. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lmao all good i woke up amd saw your comment and thought i time traveled for a second no coffee yet haha

2 Likes

lol i appreciate it

1 Like