The 1st Timer Round 3

I appreciate it buddy ill figure something out to incorporate them into a weekly usage some how im kinda preloading my coco already with the same MykosWP I use 3 tablespoons of MykosWP to 1 gallon of medium and mix it thoroughly

2 Likes

Good luck to you!

I’m pretty sure @ReelOfishalTrees and I were talking about something similar. Let’s see if he will chime in with how he decided on handling it.

2 Likes

I add tribus to my rez because it’s liquid and mixes well, but I do let my rez get almost empty (about a week) and I take it up to my shower and wash it out good with really hot water and a wash cloth. I don’t use soap or anything and it seems to work good for me. Now on the top feeding part I would not do any top feedings as the system pushes all the salts to the top couple inches of the medium so you would be washing all that salt build up down to the root zone. I actually called and spoke to Jeff from Autopots and he explained this all to me. I would recommend adding your mykos separately into the bottom of the autopot trays. You could mix it up in a small amount of water and pour it in the bottom of the tray and it will soak up into the root zone. Thanks for the tag @Low

2 Likes

So just mix say a gallon of the MykosWP mix and fill up the trays and allow it to wick up gotcha ill give it a go once it comes time start up the system as for now ill hand feed from the top sense there starting in solo cups for a couple weeks once there ready for transplant im going directly into the auto pots also what tribus should I get there’s so many now id assume the original

2 Likes

Yeah that method will absolutely work great. Yes it’s the tribus original. I got it cheap on a black Friday deal.

1 Like

Looks like you are covered. I fill with water. And the add silica, epsom, part A and the B. In a half hour I am ready to use if needed. I have 2 resivoirs I use. Also. You don’t have to completely empty the rez if you don’t want. You can just add to what is there if you like. If you mark or a line or add 2" to your measurement. You can use this chart I made for my rez. I added a gallon and took a measurement all the way up. So I didn’t have to completely empty the rez when I only use one. This is for the 12.4 gallon rez for autopot-us That most have. I only fill mine up with 11 gallons, the white line. Recharge has been the only thing to gum my lines up that I have used so far. I hope this may help a little

The line 2" up

The chart to let you know how much water is left. Gallons on the left and Rez level on the right

2 Likes

I mix in a 5 gallon bucket before I toss it unit the rez.

Even though I use a 25 gallon rez, I add 20 gallons of water and then mix up 5 gallons of concentrated nutrients, mix it all together and PH it.

Once a month is good to empty the rez.

3 Likes

1st update on the Cherry Pie & Pineapple Chunk x Amnesia blue headband they are both above ground and on a mission haha only 24hr in coco and they popped out thats quicker than any one of my soil grows there doing great so far ill use just plain ro ph’d to 6.0 for the next couple days then they will get a 400ppm feeding of Jacks Clone sense I have it on hand

8 Likes

looking good.

1 Like

Also for anyone that wasn’t following my last grow I started clones of the wedding cake pheno and the Chemdog x Amnesia blue headband pheno i grew and they are also in the 3x3 with the babies I just transplanted the Chemdog cross yesterday into a 3 gallong pot and it didn’t catch a lick of transplant shock im doing a super crop with lst on the Chemdog cross and a mainline on the wedding cake clone

1 Like

how tall is your 3x3?

1 Like

My 3x3 is 63in tall so 5ft 3in its just a cheap vivo sun tent but gets the job done and has no light leaks

Taller than me!

2 Likes

taller than me too, I like my vivosun but its only 50inch tall and now I’m realizing it’s too short for my autos lol.

1 Like

@JaneQP lmao I think its the same hight as my wife haha and @BudzMS I typically try to shoot for 5ft or taller tents there are some manufacturers that have 6ft tents but they a bit more pricey ive learned to keep my plants short and stout I always do some type of lst so that height isn’t a issue preferably id have a 6ft tall tent

2 Likes

next grow ill be doing some lst.

1 Like

Lst is a great start to training your plants and typically does a great job without the plant enduring alot of stress

1 Like

LOL I ordered a 2x4x5ish and got a 2x4x6. Hard work for a short woman to set things up!

1 Like

Lucky lady next tent upgrade will probably be a 4x4 and ill make sure its 6ft I was disappointed that my 4x2 from ac infinity wasn’t 6ft tall its shorter than my cheap vivo sun tent bit I make them work so all is good lol

2 Likes

Hows it going everyone here we are a few days later all girls are above ground and starting on there first sets of leafs all ive given so far is plain ro water with a few drops of calmag to raise the ppm to 100-115 so that my ph is read accurately ph ive kept at is 6.0 everything is going well so far i think in the next day or two ill start with Jacks clone at 1/2 strength and see what happens from there also the other 2 clones in the tent are doing well ill be picking up a bag of soil this weekend to transplant the WC also trimmed up the other clone as well and need to tie her back down this weekend

8 Likes