The 1st Timer Round 3

Super excited prety positive I have my 1st confirmed female out of all the regs and its a Mac1 x Candyland im only seeing 1 single little pistil a few more days should fully confirm her

4 Likes

Pubic hairs are a good sign :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah buddy lmao now i just need the rest to show in the next week so i can weed out the males lol no pun intended and transplant to 3 gallon pots ive had soil cooking with base now for about 4.5 weeks lol just made a ED base,worm poo, and molasses tea over night gave the plants the tea and took the castings and ed base mix and put it into the tote also and mixed it in with the cooking soil that should add a bunch of life to the soil also have some older soil/roots from the 1st male plant i pulled out in there as well the females should flourish in this soil once transplanted

3 Likes

Because of the long cook time I would top dress them lightly with a little base just to add some life like maybe 2-3 tbs in each 3 gallon pot and scratch in into the top inch or so. I don’t know if it’s necessary but I did it when I cooked for a long time just to feel better

1 Like

Ill play it by ear and see how they do they wont be in veg long once they go to the 3 gallon pots

1 Like

Welp my power went out back on the 9th about 5 days ago now it was only off for a few hours anyway yesterday i watered the plants they looked realy droopy and almost lifeless which i thougjt dam i waited to long to water typically i can water and they perk back up within a hour or 2 well that wasn’t the case which leads to today woke up went down to check on the tents and they looked even worse from the day before me now thinking dam i over watered welp turns out i completely forgot to reset my timer for my light after the power came back on its a manual timer lol and they have been under straight 24hr light for the last 5 days glad i was able to catch it hoping they look better in the morning after some needed rest :sleeping:

1 Like

ahhh-yai-yai

1 Like

Im just happy i caught it in time i feel a few more days and they would have died

1 Like

Ontop of that i thought i fixed it at 2:30 this am but seems i didn’t lmfao went down to see how they where and dam lights weren’t even on looks like i need another digital timer ive alwas had issues with this dam manual timer lol they should be fine tho

2 Likes