The 1st Timer round 2

Alrighty everyone back at it again for round 2 growing 4 plants in total this time 3 photos and my first ever auto 2 plants from ILGM are Wedding Cake and Girl Scout Cookies Extreme other 2 plants are from Dank Vault Seeds im growing there Purple Jack and Cheese auto and a Chemdog x amnesia blue headband from Dank Vault as well as per usual ill be in Fox Farms soil using both HF, and OF Jacks 321 for nutrients I will also be using there clone,bloom, and finish as well this go around just for experimental purposes haha started directly in 1 gallon pots instead of solo cups this time and girls seem to be doing fine im also using mycorrhizae from Big Foot company as I had a few sample packets laying around im starting these girls in my new 3x3 tent under a viparspectra P2000 at around 120w-130w then the 3 photos will go to the 4x2 for flower atm girls are doing great tho and are a little over a week old besides the auto and the wedding cake they took a bit longer to germinate these pics are also not from today ill get fresh pics later after work
@MadamCalamity @Low @Myfriendis410 @Hellraiser @Chasfitter @Woodbutcher78 @pillsbury @Covertgrower I know im forgetting people so sorry haha

14 Likes

Set to watch. :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Set to watch :eyes:

1 Like

Always lurking.

1 Like

Here’s a few shots from justva few minutes ago girls are doing great the auto seems a little sluggish hope she’s just focusing on roots fingers crossed

6 Likes

I’ll be watching thanks for invite!

1 Like

Let get it looking good.

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes: tagging along

1 Like

Did another small feed today of Jacks Clone 1g to a half gallon of water with 2mg of calmag as well ph’d to 6.3 ppm’s at 600s each girl got about 150ml they are doing great all tho the auto i started seems stalled for what ever reason idk its not dead but also dosnt seem to be growing at all she’s been above soil for a week or better now and hasn’t seem to have changed if any at all unsure what to do with her at this point sense its a auto and is time sensitive

3 Likes

Hey hey how’s it going everyone been super busy this last week I completely forgot I made a 2nd grow log lmao ohh well the girls are doing great my first auto decided it was time to take off and do something finally haha still feeding Jacks Clone and added calmag around 500ppm and they love it

5 Likes

Nice, I’ve never messed with the auto’s, so I’m curious to see what you think, and super curious about there timelines from sprout to veg and flower. Looks like a solid start

1 Like

Yeah this will be my 1st auto i dont realy plan to treat her any different from my photos and ill see how she turns out do you have a Instagram? I post pretty frequently on there as well as video post

Right on, I don’t have Instagram but I’m going to look into it. I enjoy trading tip and tricks with other growers and learning from veterans is great. I would have never made it past my first grow without advise from others

1 Like

Girls are doing great fed them yesterday in almost a week still using Jacks clone at around 500 to 600 ppm they are definitely loving it

4 Likes

Hows it going everyone its been a busy week had family in from outa state didn’t get much time with the girls and thats ok family is always more important they are doing amazing tho I topped the GSC and the Chemdog x amnesia blue headband the wedding cake is catching up quick still feeding Jacks clone and they love it still around 500-600 ppm and I typically only feed/water once a week they all grt 300ml of water enough to saturate there pot and then takes about a week to fully dry they auto Jack n Chees is booming now also

5 Likes

Keeping them green! Nice growing.

2 Likes

Yeah buddy they seem to be loving life no hiccups so far and they love the Clone by Jacks its supposed to promote vigorous growth and and healthy roots

3 Likes

The girls are doing absolutely amazing blowing up over the last few days they got there 1st feeding of Jacks 321 at quarter strength around 600 ppm the auto is now the tallest girl in the tent and ill definitely be cloning all 3 phenos of the photos I have they already have a great smell coming from them the 2 girls that got topped turned out to more of a fim which is ok with me haha btw I topped the GSC and the Chemdog x Amnesia blue headband ill be topping the the wedding cake in a day or 2 just want a couple more nodes on her for clones over all I couldn’t be more happy with these girls this go i need to transplant and start lst for the net here this week

Back 2 - Purple Jack n Cheese Auto, Chemdog x amnesia blue headband
Front row- Girl Scout Cookies Extreme, Wedding Cake

5 Likes

Ladies look great man, how’s the cure of the last ladies going

1 Like

Curious what kind of medium your using, looks like soil but I thought soil didn’t really get nutrients, just like kelp water and special teas as needed. I’ve only ever done dwc, rdwc, and dtw. Would like to learn to grow more naturally (kinda) at some point

1 Like