The 12 days of Christmas testimonial and essay contest

I wouldn’t want to do what @Myfriendis410 has to do tonight…I mean, tonight where he is because it’s already night where I am.

In 7 hours or so.

@latewood. My submission

How I❤GM changed our life. 

My husband and I have been married for 27 years. We’ve been thru some really good times and some really bad times. But together we stand strong.

I have serious back & neck issues (several failed surgeries,) along with having Lupus it has been hell! Eating pain pills like sweet tarts for over 12 years. Can’t sleep, can’t sit still, can’t stand comfortably, can’t walk without pain. The nerve pain at times is enuff make you wish for death! It’s a true living hell.

My husband has stress issues and also has serious sleep problems. He’s also suffering from some painful back problems.

The constant pain,lack of sleep and extreme stress along with bouts of depression has caused a lot of problems. Mental,physical and financial.

In desperation we turned to cannabis for relief. But quickly found out how dangerous “street weed” is.
This led us to search for other options. We got our hands on some bag seed and we were off and running. We quickly realized we had no real knowledge of how to grow cannabis. Back to the Internet we go.
We found the absolute best website with I❤GM. com

We feel very blessed knowing I❤GM is the “REAL DEAL” The support forum is top notch and so are the people. Everything you need to know on “How to Grow” the Grow Bible was our first find. We read that thing over and over. We stepped out into the support forum, lurking in the background, reading and soaking up the information like sponges.
We were welcomed in like Family.

A TRUE DRAMA FREE Support Forum!

We quickly learned all the different I❤GM strains
available and what they could help with. And placed our first order. 18 days later we had our first I❤GM Seeds.
The quality of seeds is outstanding and enuff to satisfy any grower. But I❤GM doesn’t stop there. The amazing customer service is like icing on the cake! I also love the fact that these awesome employees are given the weekend’s off to spend time with their families and friends. This speaks volumes of the type people we’ll be dealing with. I can’t say enough good things about I❤GM website and Support Forum.
Since finding these amazing products we’ve finally found the true relief we’ve so desperately needed. We both sleep better, are way less stressed and the cannacaps give me real relief.
We have formed a bond within the support forum and have truly enjoyed our experiences with I❤GM! A company that truly stands behind its products and truly cares about the customer!
Thank you Robert and everyone involved in I❤GM!

Wow, what a journey…

Thank you @Ragnar

This really is the truly amazing thing about this place. It’s VERY RARE on the inter web.

@latewood first off great idea
To to rest ot the members all i can say is wow
On the testimonials posted so far
I wont be trying to complete with them hahaha
I would like to say this
more than anything this site has been a great aid in my mental health by connecting me to so many like minded people
I suffer from back issue but getting or growing mj has never been a issue for me ive smoked mj all my adult life and most of my teen years i smoked while i was in the service and scored mj on every continent ive had the pleasure of stepping on
So I’ll leave it at this my friends
:v:️ And :heart:️ CB

@Myfriendis410 Very well said my friend. I sincerely hope that you are selected. You deserve it. Plus you have helped me in my own grow and offered your advice more than once. That is why I come here. Thanks so much.

@Countryboyjvd1971 Thanks to your help and encouragement to me. It doesnt get any better than that. Your assistance has made a big difference to my grow. And along with so many others who have helped and advised. To mention a few @bob31 @Laurap @Myfriendis410 @Alton66 @SmoknGranny who my grow buddy as well as @Alton66. I couldnt have made my grow and last without all the above folks and many others who have helped and given encouragement.

Thanks to all and hopes and prayers go out for a Merrry Christmas and a very happy New Year.

:christmas_tree: cyberblast

My pleasure @cyberblast glad i Could lend assistance and helping others helps me as well :+1:

This forum is like a family and you are one of the big brothers48 bro! :+1:

Thanks fir the kinds words my friend and brother @M4ur

At the moment, my back is killing me…must be the titanium screws holding 4 and 5 together. We will
get by!

Here, here! Oh wait…that’s British.

@latewood ~ thanks for the opportunity:

I have been a Fibromyalgia sufferer for over 20 years. Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues. Researchers believe that fibromyalgia amplifies painful sensations by affecting the way our brain processes pain signals. For most of the past 20 years my rheumatologist prescribed various heavy duty pain and sleep meds which helped some, had lots of side affects and I still wasn’t really living a normal life. In 2015 after severe abdominal issues, lots of tests and a stint in the hospital, I was told that my body was toxic from all the years of the prescription medications. My doctor and I made the decision that I had to come off all my meds. It took me six weeks out of work to wean off all of them and to try to deal with sleepless nights and increased pain as a result.

Thankfully I have a wise doctor and live in a state where medical marijuana is legal. He suggested cannabis as my next step, but honestly I had no idea where to start. We have 3 dispensaries in my state but it’s very expensive and of course not covered by health insurance. After lots of online research and many hours of YouTube videos I found several ways to medicate with the dispensary products without smoking since my doctor didn’t want me to smoke it, but again it was expensive so experimenting wasn’t an option.

In an attempt to reduce my expenses I started researching how to grow my own cannabis plants. One of the first and definitely the best website I discovered was and after reading various grow journals, lots of strain info and reviews and downloading Roberts Grow bible I ordered the auto flower mix pack of seeds that included Blueberry, Northern Lights and Amnesia Haze that I grew outside in the spring/summer of 2016. My yield wasn’t bad for a beginner with some general gardening experience, but I knew I could do better. The following year (spring/summer of 2017) I ordered the Auto Flower mix pack again plus some White Widow auto’s that I again grew outside but this time I joined the ILGM forum to get some guidance on my grow. What a gold mine the forum is and I was welcomed with open arms by all the members, mentors and moderators, many of who I consider friends even though we have never met. Between the quality of the seeds and the guidance of the experienced growers on the forum, I was moving right along with a pretty decent grow…until Mother Nature got testy with weeks of rain and fog which caused many issues including bud rot. Had it not been for the great genetics of the ILGM seeds and the help and encouragement of fellow growers, my entire crop would have been lost. Instead I was able to save and harvest enough to supplement my purchases from the dispensary.

After realizing how little control I had on an outside grow I decided and was encouraged to invest in a light and tent to grow inside and currently have some clones and one of Robert’s Blueberry Auto’s growing that are about 4-5 weeks from harvest. I am continuously amazed at the ease of sprouting and growing ILGM seeds and am looking forward to planting the Gold Leaf seeds I purchased next. I have not had any seeds that didn’t germinate and by following the grow bible and trouble shooting as things come up, it’s hard not to succeed.

Today, I am prescription medication free and have been since September 2015 and I am consistently getting a minimum of 7 hours sleep a night thanks to the quality cannabis I am able to grow. R.E.M. sleep is vital for fibromyalgia patients to be able to function. Without it the daily pain is unbearable, which makes sleep impossible…it’s a vicious cycle. Cannabis, specifically ILGM’s quality seeds, Robert’s grow bible, and my forum friends literally helped me get my life back and I can’t be more thankful. ~AB

Got a strain for your back pain…CBD OG
Does wonders to me :wink:

Oh Boo, youre way too kind. It was a pleasure everytime i was tagged by you

What a story, thanks for sharing…
Be well on your journey !

Thank you so much for sharing! Sounds like it was a very hard road but thankfully youre here among friends.

I’m so thankful for you. I have two friends with fibromyalgia and wish I could share your story with them. But I’m in & they are in illegal states along with “tell no one” rule. You have come a long way :clap:t2::+1::heart:️:hugs: