Thc bomb in dwc

Here we have a thc bomb at day 100 from sprout and 46 days in flower. She was topped, tied, and eventually supercropped. This was my first attempt at supercropping and except for a little hiccup on one branch I would say it it went well. She is finishing up now and undwr just 8/16 light.

@Countryboyjvd1971 this is one of the ones I was talking about

3 Likes

Shuffled your thread into journal don’t panic just simple location change

2 Likes

10 Likes

Sorry I picked the wrong one. I was having trouble adding pictures and slipped my mind. Appreciate it brother

Day 101 and 48 of flower; slowly but surely she’s finishing. She in now under a 8/16 light schedule. It is housed in my closet amd gets some chilly temps here lately so maybe we can pull some color out in her.

5 Likes

So I have very shaky hands and it makes it near impossible for me to use my Carson micro to get a decdnt look at the trichome development. I also have a jewlers loup, but unless the bud is sirring on a stabke tsbke and I have a steady rest I can’t get a good look. Does anyone else have the same issue or is it just me. If anyone has a suggestion for a different device I’m all ears. Thanks yall

3 Likes

So today I pulled the trigger. She’ll be in complete darkness for the next 2 to 3 days, the only part I hate is I can’t go look at her haha. Then I’ll chop hwr down, I thought of splitting her stem but there’s not much to work with and it would be a challenge in the tent to do or to take it out an do it. So here are some picture’s from today at when I shut the light off.

5 Likes

Hey @dieselgrower there’s a couple of members with a Lil pen type micro that take outstanding pic, @bob31 has one I know
Hey Bob could you please post a link to that micro pen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sure nuggy @Nug-bug

scope

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IV0TV50/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?tag=greenrel-20

Tripod

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SHJPMEU/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?tag=greenrel-20

On the scopes, read the details, some of them only work well on specific devices, etc.

The down side is that at high magnification, the slightest movement will cause the pics to blur. Hence the tripod eliminates the hand movement. They work well together!

5 Likes

Apriciate it both of y’all. I’ll look into it

Man oh man I can’t wait till tomorrow. Harvest day is always fun. This plant will mostly become butter for my girl and her cookies, the rest if any will help me along till one of the autos are finished. I’ve got the trimmers all cleaned up and everything else ready. I wish I could take her now, but I’m gonna give her 2 days in the dark

2 Likes

I know how hard that wait is…we all do. She looks sweet. I was going to order the THC BOMB, but my order was screwed up, so when I re-ordered I changed it to other seeds. Let me know how it ends.

2 Likes

Not a problem brother

1 Like

Alright y’all. 91g wet and all chopped up.
Not too shabby for a small stealth box grow.

1 Like

Trimming these buds up a little and adding it to the butter pile.

2 Likes

Looking good brother woohoo
Talk soon getting ready to crash work at 230am :-1:

1 Like

This one is done and curing haha

1 Like

Damn those buds look tasty

1 Like

Thank you brother

@Dieselgrower here’s a magnifier that attaches to an iphone. It helps alot! You can take a pic and zoom it in to see the trichs beautifly. It even has dual light options, blue and bright white.
20180223_154857|666x500

2 Likes