That'll learn ya dern ya!

me likey!!

I saw Greg Allman band for 3 minutes. Greg came out, sat at the piano. Started saying something but you couldn’t understand it. They came out and got him, took him off stage and thanked everyone for coming out…boom stage hand music started. Concert over. He.Was.Smashed.

It was a daytime, outdoor fest so we just had to kill time until the next band set up, memorable though.

3 Likes

That whiny bitch has a kick ass band not that great live till he warms his voice up but I did mega d Metallica was my favorite band for the longest time until he started taking voice lessons every album since Has sucked suck

1 Like

Only music these ears will not be hearing… country can’t stand a secon of it

@Screwauger that’s funny I seen Hank Williams Junior come out tell everybody to go after them F then selfs and walked off stage while the band was playing I’m down with the old country

2 Likes

Dave mustane is way better off with megadeth got a few cds

1 Like

Haha guess it could have enjoyable parts. Live moreso

1 Like

And won his first Grammy this year or maybe it was last

1 Like

Earned it a long time ago

1 Like

Seeing Willie Nelson last year after the show he was at the door shaking everybody’s hand for coming maybe about 300 people there

1 Like

Willieeeee that’s cool as hell

1 Like

I have seen mucho concerts (all from about 1978-88) and surprisingly, one of the best live acts I saw was George Thorogood. It was in the Majestic theater in San Antonio, and the opening act sucked so bad they got booed off stage after about 10 minutes of a planned 45min act. He jumped on stage by his lonesome and did some stand-up and a few acoustic songs while they changed the stage, then halfway through the show kegs were rolled down the aisle and he said “If Budweiser is going to put their logo all over my shit, it’s gonna cost 'em!” and complimentary beverages were shared by all. (about 2500)

1 Like

I dig me some George for sure

I saw dwight yokum and his lead guitarist kicked ass. Blazing fast and really good. It was a great concert but I won the tickets through radio. Was in an old fort on Ontario Canada

1 Like

@Hogmaster you ever watch the show “the artists den” I think it is called, he always has different bands play at his house n he plays their music with them?

1 Like

I got free tickets. Never even knew he played, thought he was just the singer or something. He is a better than average guitarist.

1 Like

Dwight Yoakam is the bomb also I want to the very first to fanfares in Tennessee that Garth brooks Merle Haggard I have pictures and I’ll kinds of stuff it’s crazy Charlie Daniels

1 Like

Ohhhh can’t forget some good ole Tom Petty for sure

2 Likes

We should start a new topic on this

2 Likes

The people seem to like it. Lol :laughing:

My dad went and saw e.l.o. He said it was wicked good

2 Likes