That'll learn ya dern ya!

Night @BIGE

hahahah agua always makes me think of that scene in No Country for Old Men. If ya ain’t seen it, you need to (the whole movie not the scene).

Arent stoner problems the best kinda problems? :joy::joy::joy:

the reaper will be here soon!!

no mo amnesia haze,she filled five tiers of my drying rack!
she was skinny but really heavy…no complaints from this guy…
i just burned the tip of a joint with a center of finger hash…has anyone seen waldo?

here is an weekly pic update,minus skinny minnie (amnesia haze auto)…
these gals are alternating between flower fuel and overdrive every 5 gal of nutrient solution mixed 90ml a+b…
i have got to get more yo-yo’s up,every time i go out there another branch or two has fallen.
i will be making some mods during a brief intermission using autopots.
i still will have two master kush,a bluecheese,and a master kush clone to back these up.
i will be deciding my next strains shortly,might put up a poll…lol

Looking good bro, congrats on harvest!

thank you @dbrn32,it was much needed…lol
all of the others are going strong,buds are swelling,branches giving way,and i’m running out of places to hang yo-yo’s to hold everything up,…lol terrible problems i know…

My grandmother told me go big or go home on several occasions. Different context of course, and got me in trouble more than once. But I always resort back to it haha.

Looking good @BIGE looking real good!!!

thank you @Sirsmokes…like the monkey said before he got his tail cut off,’‘it won’t be long now’’…

looking to buy some more additives to my base nutrients…i’m already using flower fuel…and going to get the tub of powdered big bud,and maybe some bud candy… @Screwauger i had thought you sent me a pic of your line-up but i have failed to find it…and @Blasting i’m sure you have told me yours as well,but could you guys lay out what you got …i may find something better/cheaper than what i’m running…
and anyone else who may want to chime in,i’m all ears…

Won’t be hard to find something cheaper than AN lol. I’m not sure what autopot guys approve, but if you’re interested in doing powder it shouldn’t be difficult to find something as good and cheaper.