That'll learn ya dern ya!

@WillyJ @Dr.DankThumb420 @Screwauger @Smokin_ernie @Sirsmokes @Blasting @Willd @Hogmaster @merlin44
i will add that i’ve adjusted ppm up to around 1100ppm by adding 20ml of a+b base nutrients…
so thats 100ml of a+b and the recommended amount of supplimental nutes…
since my buddy screw was showing those nasty floats the other day…next res change there will be an overhaul/blow out of everything…lol i also still need to configure these different so that they get more room…
the one on the floor is doing well never been under a light…lol critical cheese

12 Likes

Fantastic! @BIGE great looking stuff

4 Likes

Wow everything is going good they are growing fast

3 Likes

i’m suprised at the amnesia haze auto…the one under white light with long slender buds…
most are bending because they are so heavy but so skinny…lol
tied stick…lol

2 Likes

@BIGE What color kelvin is your HLG light,and how high you run it ?
Nice garden :man_farmer:t5:

1 Like

i’m running 3500k bridgelux 1120mm strips,full blast…lol the large light in the shed has 8 strips…the small light i am vegging under only has 4…
2 mezhi 1200w blurples,
thank you @boardsbird
another note the big light is gen2 strips,veg light is gen1 and driven by smaller drivers as well.

5 Likes

@BIGE those girls are comin up good man :call_me_hand:

1 Like

You are very ambitious @BIGE. Six plants is about as many as I want to deal with. My last clone grow (26 plants) cured me of that!

3 Likes

@Willd

6 Likes

Hahah that pic is great! Plants look great to. What’s that flat box looking thing hanging in the top pic up there?

2 Likes

that is one of my rh/temp gauges…i have it hanging around the canopy to get an idea what the temp is there…and thank you

3 Likes

I thought it might be it just looked so large in the picture. Probably just from the angle.

1 Like

I know this already, but you don’t; as you’re not a mind reader. I like that :+1:t3: a lot

1 Like

Hahaha @Budbrother :upside_down_face: :+1:

6 Likes

Yall feel me?

2 Likes

Those fabric pots are nifty b/c they have loops built in to put supports…or even a scrog. They’re square, but once filled go roundish.

3 Likes

light #3 and still have some materials left…
i cannot thank you enough @dbrn32

10 Likes

@BIGE 3 in a day, and that didn’t look bad at all, Dude that’s crazy! Guess @dbrn32 I’ll prob be talkin in a couple months lol gotta finish the last stretch of paying the man. Time to drive legal again boys n gals :wink:

4 Likes

no that is just my third light built to date…lol
i pulled a @dbrn32 and put this together with stuff just laying around from other builds…lol
i drilled it,and layed it out yesterday,and assembled it this morning…
very easy setup… only thing i drill is for hangers and drivers…one rool of thermal tape and hook-up wire did three lights with some to spare… easy job with outstanding results on/in the grow…
do you rely on cannabis?

5 Likes