That'll learn ya dern ya!

I’m watching I hope these auto pots are what you need. I’m trying to find the easy grow pyramids

2 Likes

As a matter of fact a kid with the same last name as mine owns the car… (NO RELATION WHAT SO EVER)
It may not be the exact car but boy it looks like it. And I don’t think he’s a meth head as he was arrested last summer for herion and weed

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag and yep I’ll be sneaking around in the background. I’m all for quality over quantity :+1: but then again, I don’t require much :blush:

2 Likes

I need quantity of quality

4 Likes

for sure!!!

1 Like

I don’t get rid of any except what I give to my mom but I’m greedy and smoke alot lmao

3 Likes

meetoo,i smoke alot ,and make capsules…lol

2 Likes

I haven’t yielded enough yet to make capsules but I did get a mb2 and have made some really good butter

3 Likes

i smoke for my head and take caps for the bod!
i’ll be cutting it close this round,i have been rationing of late…
just get high,instead of stoned to the bone! lol

5 Likes

Yes I have and am there myself altho I’m only 4 weeks away from dropping 10 clones in flower I’m done messing around

3 Likes

after seeing a couple of growers around here getting strung up on having a dozen or more plants… making folks out to be distributers of drugs when they’re just growing personal stash…
non-friendly state/
from now on i’m keeping numbers low and production high…if possible lol

5 Likes

The way I’m looking at it is I’m only going to grow 8 months a year. If I can get a short 3 to 4 week veg on clones and flower them (I think I have room for 9-11 pots) I’m not growing large plants just a sog type of grow. If I can get 3 to 4 flowers a year that yield a lb or so that will be plenty for me and my mother. I’m in non friendly state but my understanding is its the same charge up to 99 plants but once you break that 100 then it becomes federal.

3 Likes

hehehehe yep, that’s a coin-able phrase right there. I have a few jars lacking “quality” that I just keep shuffling around. I had to chuckle while harvesting my latest BBA. A year ago, it was all jarrable weed. Now, I am quite selective what goes into the jar bucket and what goes into the larf bucket for bubble or other uses.

A couple stick must have gotten past me because as I was removing sticks from the tent yesterday I found three and said to myself, “what were you thinking?” and set them aside to throw in the freezer for hash. Just immature, pale green larf from deep inside the plant. I never throw it away but I am not going to fawn over it and burp it and all that jazz only to pass over it everday when I dip into the jar.

6 Likes

Hahaha your becoming a bud snob @Screwauger lol
But i feel you 100% and pretty much do the same and separate
I dont even cure what i press most of the time
And all lower growth stuff popcorn ect
gets put in bucket for processing

4 Likes

Definatto @Countryboyjvd1971
This from a guy (and I know we’ve all been there to a degree) who used to buy ounces and ration them to last a defined period, rebonging vaped weed (yuk) and saving every shred. hahaha I love growing marijuana reason # 22,678 is I grow beyond my means and I can reject buds that don’t measure up to standards. LMAO (reason 22,679 is I flick roaches into the fire pit and roll another one.)

8 Likes

Reason #27373632 roll another and not give a … when wind takes it off the paper when on the boat fishing :roll_eyes::joy: happened too often this summer lolll

4 Likes

Yes we have my friends and why i grow my own :joy:

2 Likes

Lurking as well. Autopots EVERYWHERE :joy::joy: And im with that ‘quantity of quality’ thing as well

Sorry. Had to edit. Those typos n my ocd dont mix. 3?!? :man_facepalming:t5::joy:

4 Likes

Can’t like enough for the light mover. That’s badass!

3 Likes

I used to do those things, too. Already vaped herb in a bong has saved my day, many times! If I dropped a crumb, I’d be on the floor with a magnifying glass & tweezers, ready to smoke that crumb, cat fur, carpet fuzz, and all.

Now, the area just under my smoking tray is littered with nug crumbs. Ah, who needs 'em! I’ve got jars of weed!

8 Likes