That'll learn ya dern ya!

you can cook it before you put in everclear or use a precision cooker/crock pot to cook in everclear…
it’s great but i cannot use ,being a recovering booze hound…lol

2 Likes

That’s what I was wondering lol almost 3 years sober, was about an 18 year everyday morn to nite bender lol

1 Like

glad you broke free!

1 Like

Wonder if there’s other stuff besides booze that would be mixable

2 Likes

Thanks bro same to you, for real :+1:

@Hogmaster uses coconut oil to do his…you might ask him for the reciepe

1 Like

Can ya get it at a grocery store or is it specialized to “herbal” stores

1 Like

Cool thanks @BIGE

1 Like

I’ve seen the jars sold online idk I’m just clueless where I get it lol :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Most grocery stores and super stores have it in the baking aisle. If not a health food store will always have it.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks @Budbrother then just decarb n cook like makin regular oil sorry so many questions just wanted to know before I try it lol

dry now but we got several inches

2 Likes

still get a occasional gust of wind

2 Likes

“…dow nair nalabammer…” got me :rofl:

1 Like

update;10/16 everyone seems very happy,including the gardener…lol
i was using an air stone in water before,and finally got back into the habit after getting autopots…
no matter which method you grow aerating your water before adding nutrients is a good thing!! :grinning:
i have been bending tops[lst] to let lower branches catch up…i need to stagger plants this weekend they are fighting for room…lol
plant fighting? who’s in? @Hogmaster @Smokin_ernie @Sirsmokes @Sasquatch @Countryboyjvd1971 @Blasting @Budbrother @merlin44 @dbrn32 @garrigan62

13 Likes

Looking like a jungle in there. Good job

3 Likes

i was thinking i might need two more pots,but these four are taking up all the room…i still have the three in the house going out there soon…i’m not going to let those get very big before flowering,maybe a few more weeks of veg…thank you dr.dank

3 Likes

Sweet. Great work @BIGE

4 Likes

Your girls are looking awesome. You think they are fighting for room now, wait till you flip to 12/12. Lol

3 Likes

Amazing work friend! Would you mind telling me your nute recipe so I can compare a bit with mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes