That'll learn ya dern ya!

i get your point

And I was just trying to better explain what you illustrated. I can just smell that nutty hemp aroma :wink:

my whole house reeeked!

So?

Post must be at least 10 characters

so…i cooked beacon to discuise oder and remedy munchies

I’m by myself in the middle of nowhere. I love the smells. I only have the carbon filters because they extend the life of the fan :slight_smile:

Sorry guys. Ya missd me. And @Whodat66 rant back at ya - THaC does nothing for you. Undecarbd reefer is thac. When u decard it breaks down into thc. I understand u have to ‘apply heat/fire’ to it to get the buzz. I was just unaware u could ingest pure decarbed flower… thought it had to be oil. But i guess it makes common sense hindsight :joy:

And i scrolled down n see u made that point a few messages later :man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5: My bad brother.

Again i just didnt realized. Ingesting decarbd buds in capsule would be effective. Blonde moment lol

no problems,you should give it a go…lol
i tried making RSO and tinture and found this the best way for me at the moment…
if i ever get a surplus of bud [which hardly happens around here] i’d like to make more oil…it’s great,just takes alot of flower…lol

Definitely will keep in mind. Whats that contraption u using to capsulify the flowers?

i’ll try to get a link up,but i got it from amazon 00 capsule size…41nYhX4XN8L

@Willd @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @Hogmaster @MattyBear @Whodat66 @livefast @garrigan65 @Sasquatch @Sittingbull64
make sure you start it from begining…i messed up and it starts late

I need to fill some myself @BIGE I have a set up kind of like yours :wink: I fill mine with coconut oil

OMG that is hilarious
“that’s two things I do not do…”

if i do drink tequilla,sallie knows i’m going to be upside that head! lol

i have not tried that yet,but not counting it out…
are you keeping dry @Hogmaster

I don’t do cocaine… unless someone offers ya a tooter at a party it’s rude to not just take it lmao wtf is he preachin hahaha

he don’t/won’t freebase though…
unless the preacher is preaching a surmon he has already heard…lol

Is tincture any good? Thought about makin some, ya make it with a little bud n everclear in a bottle and set it closed a few days?

Gotta listen to the preachers word lol