That'll learn ya dern ya!

or maybe this morning… @Willd @Hogmaster

@Countryboyjvd1971 @MattyBear @Screwauger @Blasting @MAXHeadRoom @Sasquatch @Smokin_ernie

15 Likes

How is the runoff from those bags? Prob watery n make rh through the roof in a tent huh?

2 Likes

no runnoft from autopots,but yes i have to keep pulling rh out during flower…veg it’s ok

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for the info @BIGE wasn’t sure about tryin em or not

2 Likes

Those things are absolutely exploding! Damn im more n more impressed by autopots. Keep up the green work E. Im :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

if you are in a tent you may want to try the smaller version of autopot…
all in all i like it…for me it is about the ease…helps out on my joints and back

6 Likes

the three in bottom pic are in the house vegging out…they will not go into autopots…master kush and bluecheese

3 Likes

@BIGE
Your autopots are looking good I have a set of 4 and 2 and will try them out when I move but I’m watching and your girls are awesome

2 Likes

What size autopot is in that bottom pic? Just so I have an idea of what I’d need

2 Likes

Looking great as always @BIGE!

2 Likes

those are just regular fabric pots…
i’m going to feed these from top

3 Likes

made some canna-caps this evening/morning…great for pain/anxiety

15 Likes

Dude that’s awesome! :call_me_hand: great idea @BIGE

2 Likes

Ok. So explain the caps. Looks like u

1. Grind bud
  2. Use device to fill capsules
  3. Ingest?

Dont u have to decarb first? Then does eating a decarbd cap work?

1 Like

You missed “decarb”. If you eat weed like in Super Troopers, nothing will happen. A good stoner memory aid is 240f for 40min.

1 Like

Mmhmm. So if u decarb in oven. Then eat off the aluminum sheet u get a buzz??? Hmmmm

And am i missing something? Where the heck did ur journal go? I think there is a set number of ‘watchable’ things. N as u add more the queue removes from the top…

1 Like

yes i decarb mmj in pie pan with foil over the top…
i do 220 for 30 min then take out of oven to cool down[room temp] then back in at 240f for 40min to an hour…back to room temp,then i grind it up and put into caps…works great!
this helps you keep an even buzz that you can compliment with smoking mmj…i have lung issues so this helps me not smoke as much as well as pain/anx relief. @PurpNGold74

3 Likes

I am not a chemist. I do know that ingesting THC does nothing.
Heat converts it into what gets you high.
Smoking or vaping it creates that heat.
Baking it ‘can’ create that heat.

If you throw raw (even dried, cured, finely ground) flowers into a brownie mix, you’ll get a mild buzz at best, that a hard-core user wouldn’t even notice.

The decarb (slow-cooking raw weed or hash) makes it ingestible - and as potent (or moreso) than if you had just smoked it, because it tends to last longer.

2 Likes

heating cannabis puts molecules into delta 9 position where your body can use it.

4 Likes

My point was that even if you bake a batch of brownies for 35 minutes, the trichomes on the raw weed that are mixed in the batter wil never reach the necessary heat for the necessary time to achieve the THC-A to THC conversion.

1 Like