That'll learn ya dern ya!

No good? Lol never really listened to em

1 Like

these guys made their own brand of music!

5 Likes
4 Likes

It was funny being a fan and seeing the media go ape-shit over the Number of the Beast, even though the song starts out with a Bible verse. Same album had a song about westward expansion in the US (Run to the Hills), Vikings (Invaders),a prisoner bout to be hanged, etc. Most thoughtful band out there in my opinion, with regard to song content.

4 Likes

40684022_1906389236081723_8938083073350696960_n
upgrading surround sound this weekend

8 Likes

an update; i had a mouse cut down one of my best seedlings,but he will not do that anymore…lol
i’m thinking that i pissed off the ganja gods…lol
my pride is the purple kush on the end…lol

white rhino

7 Likes

Darned rodents @BIGE

Things are coming along though.

1 Like

Yea. They’ve killd 4 plants of mine this season. I originally thought it was a cat because first time the holes dug around it lookd like a litter box. Last 3 had to be a rodent… startd ww4 (pillars were ww3)

1 Like

Outta of likes as usual :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Get that mother f&$#% :mouse2: ASAP :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: poison bates , monster trap, stick trap , or what ever it takes, pal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:

3 Likes

Haha. I bought wooden looking poison blocks this go round. Forget that green walmart crap. Horse feed store

2 Likes

another feed or two i’m getting the purple kush on the IV…lol
what say you?

3 Likes

She’s looking ready perhaps after one more feed. if your leaves are as wide as your pot, hook 'er up to the drip…

I’ve got one that I could connect today but gonna wait two more days, water it (feed) again then hook it up. If there’s air dome in there many start those a day or two before the rez

2 Likes

just a reminder,don’t do drugs m’kay…

6 Likes

I effing hollerd! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

@BIGE

The meme of the guys moving the speaker for surround sound is hilarious. I had a college roommate that would do the same as he had 4 15” concert speakers in his bedroom with multiple other speakers also. Granted this was in his 12’ x 12’ room.

Now this brake fluid guy is on some shit

3 Likes

Thats my style. Ima audiophile. Bass wise atleast. Gimme solobarics and a deep 808 and im content

O and 502 grams. Heaven

2 Likes

Yea I’m a bass head also @PurpNGold74
And kicker solobarics are the best if you ask me. I have 2 12” L7’s in caddy Escalade Ext and 4 12” kicker cvx’s In 88 caddy brougham can you say 808. Actually they call that that quad knock bass

2 Likes

That’s awesome :joy: @BIGE

2 Likes

Is it bad if my solo’s were round?

3 Likes

No it’s not bad as those were the originals. If I could get a few of those new I’d get them @dbrn32

2 Likes