Thatbaldguy's grow jounal

The rise!

8 Likes

Finally pulled the trigger on a Tcheck!!!

9 Likes

Awesome man! I keep intending that to be my “next” toy purchased but something else keeps coming up.

2 Likes

I played with it some today, took some THC % from three different plants I grew. Making some coconut oil infusion tomorrow so I can make some good edibles with the right dosage instead of trial and error like the last couple batches. Have to try a few different things but so far I’m diggin’ it.

3 Likes

13 weeks in veg. Gave her an extra shot of Grow Big for nitrogen along with Cal/Mag and 5Ml of Recharge followed by a round of mosquito bits. She hasn’t grown much which is good because I’d like the rest to catch up before I flip and streach them.

This thing took off this week. Just gave her 1/2 gallon of rain water PH at 6.8 with Cal/Mag and recharge.

1/2 gallon of rain water for her and she looks pretty happy at 4 weeks old.

Transplanted the two autos today. They look a little droopy from Transplant shock but they’ll be fine in a day or two. Root systems look really strong.

Happy growing!!

5 Likes

@MoFo come on in brother.

2 Likes

Damn I’d love to have one of these, nice score my bald brother

3 Likes

Didn’t update last week, busy as hell!
At 15 weeks she wants to flower sooooo bad.
She has just the littlest bit of frost on what will be her sugar leaves.

8 weeks old she’s really thirsty. Not hungry, just thirsty.
She took off over the last two weeks.

Just shy of seven weeks old, she’s the youngest of the photos and commands the flip date. Her roots hit the living soil and turned on the thrusters.

The twins, these little bastards, both of them, decided to start flowering at three weeks. Needless to say, there are no autos in my future. Hats off to ya for growing some big rips but it’s not in my wheelhouse.

Happy Growing!

6 Likes

I’m back and following along!

2 Likes

Flipped to 12/12 yesterday. The oldest girl started shooting pistols. Even on 16/8, she wouldn’t stay in perpetual veg. Flushed her yesterday so she’ll be primed for taking up nutes during flower.

Right at 8 weeks and 6 days old she’s ready to flip. I normally flip at the nine week mark so I’m good with her.

7 1/2 weeks. A little young but I guess we’ll see.

The twins. One of these might put out a nice nug. Started flower at 3 weeks old. Hmmmmm did I do something wrong?

Happy Growing!

6 Likes

Oh yeah! They all got a little haircut too. Not the twins, they need all the help they can get.

5 Likes

Looks like you’re getting it growing brother!!

3 Likes

Looks great :+1: hedgehog season is just around the corner :hedgehog::hedgehog::grin:

4 Likes

Gave them all a good feeding today. Gnats are 100% GONE! Thanks @Fieldofdreams
Room temp at 76° R.H. 47%
She’s teasing me with signs of big colas.

She really stretched out and the buttons are beautiful.

The youngest girl looks fantastic and showing strong healthy buttons.

The twins just keep fatter.

6 Likes

This grow around you seem to really have the girls dialed in!! They look really good without all the yellowing you were experiencing last time. Feels good right!!!

3 Likes

Hell yeah brother! I think I spent more time in the grow room this grow around than I did any other time. They were getting nutes once a week, now it’s every three days. Light distance is checked every day along with growth. I have all of @Newt deficiency charts hanging on the walls. Its been one of my best grows even though the ages of the girls are so spread out. Took ages to feed Because every jug was different. Fun grow!

5 Likes

You’re growing and you’re growing!! :+1:t2::wink:

3 Likes

Looks awesome man! Beautiful ladies.

1 Like

Hey @sandune Sandy! Its been a minute brother!! Hope all is well!

Doing good! Just have had a couple bumps in the road - but all is well. Just flipped 3 Yunnan Dragons regulars and a Golden Pupil female. Sure hope I get at least 1 YD female. Took a cutting for clone off of each one just in case!

Your garden looks really sweet!

2 Likes