Thatbaldguy's grow jounal

@Jimtroutbum be glad to have you along in the new grow!

2 Likes

I’m in and following along. :v:

3 Likes

Happy cake day @Dforce welcome!!!

2 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Hey havent been on in a few weeks but im back and im in on this looks great so far! Thanks for the tag!

4 Likes

Well then, welcome back brother!

2 Likes

Thanks life was getting the best of me there for a little lol!

2 Likes

I hope everything’s ok my brother! @MissingDigits035

1 Like

@Thatbaldguy I appreciate the concern! But all is good on this side just starting to plan and get things ready for this season grow!

4 Likes

That’s a big WOOHOO!!! Tag me in your next journey brother digits!

2 Likes

@Thatbaldguy your not wrong there! And will do im excited to see how your ladys grow!

2 Likes

12 weeks old. Can’t seem to get rid of the fade completely bit she’s doing ok. Gave her a good feeding tonight. PH was perfect at 6.98 in and 6.99 out.
FF nutes with molasses, Cal/Mag, and Fish Shit.
I’m letting her just veg. Until the others catch up.

5 weeks old. Gave her a gallon of PH’D rain water to 6.97 with FF nutes, molasses, Cal/mag, and Fish Shit.
Not enough run off to get numbers and I didn’t want to mix another gallon to get it. She looks beautiful so not really stressed about it.

She’ll be 4 weeks old in a couple days. Big difference in a week. Gave her some clean rain water. Just letting her chill.

The twins look good at 11 days old. Took the domes off a couple days ago. Just letting them hang out under the light.

12 Likes

Still showing what I believe to be a nitrogen deficiency in the older plant. Added FF Grow Big 5ml to 1/4 gallon of rain water and pruned off most of the yellowing leaves. Time will tell. Happy growing!!

6 Likes

@ShockDog @Bunger64 @OGIncognito @BudzMS @Storm @MeEasy @Graysin @Sydious @Mosca @SilvaBack203

5 Likes

@kaptain3d @GreggT @NUG61 @Fatz1973 @ShockDog @Newt @Low @Bluntsmoke

6 Likes

Watching! On another note I’ve never seen so many fungus gnats in my life good gosh :pleading_face:

Looks excellente’ in the tent btw :+1:

5 Likes

:raising_hand_man:t3: yup I’m here!!! Is that you Bryan Cranston on IG? I’ll send you a follow request later. I’m here until the bulb burns out my friend. I’m jelly of organic grows. It’s those gnats that keep me away at my apartment. I’m going to do a TLO grow this summer when it’s legal here to cultivate. I’m looking forward to some great advice on getting started. I got the Rev’s book but I’m sure tweaking is needed!!! :pray:t2::pray:t2::100:

4 Likes

It’s a never ending battle! These little foxers are gonna are gonna be the death of me! I’ve thrown EVERYTHING at them. They’re still there but only here and there.

5 Likes

Thatbaldgyuy_ilgm on insta.

4 Likes

Sent you a follow request.

2 Likes