That’s it I guess. No more ILGM to Australia

What a sad sad sad day I had when the lovely Claire from support sort of let me know that’s it for shipping to Australia. Where do us poor little Aussies go now?? Any ideas. Was gunna try. MSLN. Any experience people. ? Take care all.

3 Likes

Cough cough attitude cough cough coffee shop cough :wink: and msnl auto genetics are pretty great their Tangerine dream grew beautifully with fantastic terps , and currently I’m growing their Magnum and it’s early terp profile is FANTASTIC good bud development so far

2 Likes

Cheers mate. Look like good coffee. Thank you may you and your girls prosper🙏

1 Like

Hey domt get down use sticky seeds uk they are great ive never had a problem and theres attitude seeds uk aswell and gorilla seeds uk

2 Likes

Find a good guy that can order and ship to u or u order have it shipped to them and then they ship to u.

5 Likes

Bought twice from msln. Fast shipping and very good results. Ignore their warentee as it is only good for 45 days after recite of seeds. But I had two seeds not pop out of 15 so I’m not disappointed at all. Last buy was from seedsman and just as happy plus I can order ala cart from them.

2 Likes

I used Homegrown Cannabis but they’re based out of California and you may have the same problem.

2 Likes

Look at Attitude Seed Bank. If you can’t find a strain there, all hope is lost. Look at their Specials its how I got a ton of free seeds.

3 Likes

That’s not true their selection is great but seed city has a larger catalogue, but they’re way slower to deliver so I definitely choose attitude for international orders

2 Likes

Hey I’m not so sad now. Didn’t want to live with just the strains I have although if it hit the fan would be ok. Mums are gelato gg sunset sherbet GSCX and a zkittles. BUT there are so many others. Getting reasonably good at this want to try some absolutely filthy :poop:. Thank you all. Be good take care. Again if you ever come to Australia. You got place to stay. :australia:

2 Likes

I was sadly troubled by the same issue, fortunately we have an option at the moment, but it could be gone soon too.
Growers choice currently freight here, but they do take close to 8 weeks to arrive.
The genetics seem to be of high quality in the feminised range, but I have had a bit of disappointment with a couple of strains of the autoflower range.
Pineapple express was very impressive, but I had a 50/50 situation with AK-47, Also with Gorilla glue and critical mass purple…
Half were like they needed a reduced time with lights to properly move to the full flowering phase (I run lights 20h a day with auto’s)
But almost half seemed like they were returning to the veg state at those ratios.

The last couple are the same age, strain and from the same conditions as the chunkier plants.
I originally just pulled out the slower and less advanced plants as they never seemed to get any chunkier, but I haven’t tried reducing the lights yet as the others will slow down too much for my plans😜

3 Likes

Another vote for Attitude seeds. Like you Mr Peat I also have loads of seeds from their specials :grinning:

1 Like

I am also in Australia and cannot buy ILGM seeds. I had to purchase elsewhere and the seeds arrived hidden in 3 pairs of cool looking socks which was a bonus. Plus I received extra seeds, different strains.
Hoping ILGM post to Australia in the future.

1 Like

Make an ig account there is a bagillion diff spots u’ll see where u can buy seeds u never knew about lol. Even people around u might be breeders u didn’t know about. Good luck.

1 Like

@Debb look up classic719cuts dot com I believe they have an aus vault where they do all kinds of stuff thru Australia

1 Like

Personal thank you my forever friend. Jungle diamonds and sluricane. Be good take care and have a shit load of fun👍