Cody's coco cultivation

No nutes until transplant. Those ‘water leaves’ are the onboard storage for your seedling. Feed at transplant or when the cotyledons drop. If no nutes then straight distilled and you don’t need to PH it.

@Not2SureYet is a coco guy too.

8 Likes

Ok, I will stick to my distilled water then, thank you!

3 Likes

Just keep a dome over the seedling and water very sparingly: I spray mist the inside of the dome for that purpose.

Remember the plant derives all of it’s moisture out of the air until a taproot forms.

2 Likes

Ok working on cleaning the closet out completely from the last grow and then I will have them put in there nice and comfortable.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag…watching! Good luck with the grow

2 Likes

So ironic you are doing your first coco grow. I have a floraflex pot pro system with nutrients sitting next to my room waiting for this one to finish up and give it a shot myself for the first time too.

2 Likes

No problem, anytime. Thanks for joining me on my adventure.

Lol, too funny. I’m using vivosun fabric pots, and I will be going with the gh flora series professional pack. Tag me in your when you start, and I will go check out your current grow.

2 Likes

Ok so she looks good
My brothers mystery girl started to pop.

10 Likes

Got them in the closet with domes on them.

9 Likes

@CoyoteCody I’m watching to see if you have different ideas and to watch those colas grow. Good luck my grow I’m just getting into seedlings will run close to yours unless you have autos :blush:

5 Likes

Cool. Mine is a fem photo, not sure what the mystery girl will be but that one is going to be grown by my brother in a mini fridge.

3 Likes

Along for the ride to watch. Good luck!!

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’m set to watch those babies grow into big ladies :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

No problem, thanks for joining me, and I’m pretty excited as well.

3 Likes

Out of likes, but glad to have you along!

4 Likes

Good luck with the new grow. I’m going to tag along as well.

5 Likes

Glad to have you here, just waiting to get past the sprout-seeding stages so I can show some growth. Yours are looking great!

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 hey man, I know you are big into Terps and stuff, and I am still strain hunting, but I wanted to ask what strains are the most citrusy and grapefruity, also what strains are the most stinky cheese? I’m looking for something with very little cbd and moderate to high thc content, if I can find the right strains I would love to start spending some real money and really getting into this and start breeding, my ultimate goal is a cheesefruit with lots of purples if possible

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty is actually hunting thru cheese genetics currently. She’ll have a better idea.

The fruitiest smelling thing ive grown is the Auto Zhittlez in my tent right now. Ef my life that thing smells good. Humboldt Seeds Purple Trainwreck had the weirdest smell… like lavender flavor puke or something. The whole time she grew or was in jars. But as ive said. Her terps were AMAZING! Like lavender, berry, earthy. HD’s Lucky Widows smelt pretty lemon berry like but u cant really order those. He crossd a ILGM White Widow (growing one now, smells heavenly too. Kinda lemony) and Lucky Charms.

All in all. Chase breeders who used a Certified GDP. Purple Marco or something. It has the best purple terps ive ever tried (indirectly, its just one of my fav parent strains)

Also! Bruce Banner #3 is supposedly the Berry flavored pheno. Reputable breeders use it for alot of strawberry crosses.

Pineapple weeds, i hear, never taste like pineapples.

I grew White Strawberry last go round. Strawberry Cough x The White. It had tones of strawberry undertones. But didnt really scream it. Maybe Strawberry Cough would be something to look into

5 Likes