Cody's coco cultivation

Was just going keep my other journal going, but this is a new media for me and different than my last grow. Plus I want to keep this one looking a little cleaner.

Ok so I’m in my 20oz red solo cup now and my gsc has popped out of the coco. She appears to be doing pretty well, I will add pictures in just a few.

Watering with 0ppm water with enough nutrients to put it at 200-250 ppm at 6.0 ph, and it is currently under a 13w CFL at 4 inches, about to move it under my 60w 6000k led with a dome over it.

I can never remember who does what, but I will tag some people and whoever else wants to follow can.

@PurpNGold74 @MrPeat @Myfriendis410 @Southerngal @Stop @RandomlyRan @AfgVet @Oldguy @Mote @kettle

23 Likes

Hi :wave:! I’m gonna tag along if that’s ok! Good luck :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Outa likes but along for the ride. :+1::grin::v:

3 Likes

Good luck with the new grow. I do love me some GSC. You going to make her a big Bush like mine was or going to top it?

And thanks for the add. Set to watching.

3 Likes

@Not2SureYet @Gremmall @GreenJewels @Grandaddy013 @dbrn32 @Amazon66 and everyone else that I am forgetting and I apologize for doing so.

7 Likes

@CoyoteCody, I am gonna hitch a ride and come along, that is if you don’t mind

4 Likes

That’s great, the more the merrier!

1 Like

Glad to have you along for the ride!

1 Like

I’m strapped in and ready for the ride :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

No problem! I am going to also do my first scrog with her so I will be topping twice I believe. Glad to have you along!

1 Like

Glad to have you here! Hope to have an exciting (in a good way) grow.

1 Like

14 Likes

Awesome, good luck with this grow!

3 Likes

I will be following too :+1: Thanks for the tag

3 Likes

Thank you, and I told my wife that even if I have to buy the stuff myself, i want my light kit for Christmas. So I will keep you updated on that.

4 Likes

Cool, and no problem anytime, thanks for joining along.

1 Like

I think this may be your first time with coco right? If so. I would treat the seedlings similar to soil Coco is hard to over water when they are full sized plants. But can be drowned just as easy as seedlings. I only water around the edges a little at a time. And stop as soon as I see any run off. I am then good for about 4 or 5 days. Once she gets her roots out there. She will start to grow at a nice pace :grin:

6 Likes

Ok, thank you, and yes it is. I will keep that in mind, I’m still guilty of overwatering so I will stay on top of it, and by that I mean try to distract myself from being over there watering it.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag, @CoyoteCody, I’ll for sure watch along. Best wishes on this grow :wink::+1::grin:

4 Likes

No problem, anytime. Thank you for riding along.

1 Like