That dbrn32 guy

@dbrn32 HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD FART! Hope you have a good one. Make a wish(no light questions for a whole day) :thinking: kidding we all know you love em. everyone wish dbrn a happy birthday cuz he definitely deserves some love from all us!

30 Likes

@Hellraiser @Calizona @Allinherhead @Bobbydigital @Randy_Marsh @Deez @Audiofreak @Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 feel free to tag more people so when he logs on he gets a nice big post to read through and use up his likes :joy:

9 Likes

Haha he deserves this thread!

Happy burfday DB! Hope its at least starting with a bang. And ends even better! Thanks for the help and stay high as Cheech on That 70s Show

9 Likes

I hope it ends with a bang too :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

17 Likes

Happy b-day to a fellow grower and guru of lites and issues. best of day to you and everyday. thanks for your contributions to this forum. :rofl: :bat: :crazy_face:

10 Likes

If only ypu could add gifs!

11 Likes

That’s just wrong on so many levels.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! hope it’s a great one.

7 Likes

@DebbieM @FullyMedicated @imSICKkid @KeystoneCops @kellydans @latewood @LongtimeListener_FirsttimeCaller @Nicky @plumbdand @yoshi

6 Likes

If chris Farley is wrong I dont want to be right.

5 Likes

Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

10 Likes

Happy birthday dbrn32. Thanks for all your help

8 Likes

@kaptain3d @Dman1969 @patchman @JamJam @FullyMedicated @CalamityJane @Capt.Cola @MoBilly

6 Likes

@Jaydawg6528 @spyonyou @CalamityJane @patchman @Covertgrower @Mr_Wormwood @Budz @JaneQP @kaptain3d @Kinglouida13th
This originated with dieselgrow
30m
HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!!
dbrn HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD FART! Hope you have a good one. Make a wish(no light questions for a whole day) :thinking: kidding we all know you love em. everyone wish dbrn a happy birthday cuz he definitely deserves some love from all us!
Hey, wait, no light ???'s for a whole day? Oh no, I have lots of ???'s and it’s urgent. Can’t wait.
Just kidding, no ???'s from me, at least not YET!
Have an awesome day

8 Likes

Happy Berfday:)

9 Likes

Happy Birthday hope you have a happy high day!

9 Likes

Oh wow! You are one year closer to being old, like me. :smiley:

11 Likes

I see it as hopefully 1 year wiser

8 Likes

@abouttime @BigMommaC @Jackie_Daytona @JamJam @BStarr @Dankloud @OldGypsy @Oldguy @Mark0427

Let’s all wish @dbrn32 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

11 Likes