Thanksgiving 2021 appreciation

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! May your holiday be filled with joy and warmth from friends and family.

13 Likes

Care to guess what I stuffed our turkey with? :turkey:

15 Likes

Perfectly stated Josh. Thankful for this community and everyone who contributes to it positively!!

24 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I am thankful that I have a great life, and that everyone here is a part of it!

cannabis-cultivation-medical-cannabis-for-thanksgiving-5f6d5d34b5d637.57696630

20 Likes

Happy happy turkey day :wink:

15 Likes

:raised_hands:t2: Happy thanksgiving

19 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving :turkey:

18 Likes

Happy Turkey Day.

16 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all :v:

16 Likes

Exceptionally well said Josh… Thank each and everyone here at the forum. Happy Thanksgiving stay high My Friends and family!!

16 Likes

@johhmcginnis28 Happy Thanksgiving my fellow growmie!! This is an exceptional group and am blessed to part of such a loving family.

Cheers all!!

16 Likes

This forum really is a tight knit bunch! Happy thanksgiving!

14 Likes

@Joshmcginnis28 so true. I appreciate all the help and friendships I’ve received since being here. Happy Thanksgiving all.

13 Likes

Thanks for the tag… Happy Thanksgiving… I hope you are surrounded by food friends family and good medicine. much respect

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope that everyone gets a chance to over eat and enjoy family and friends. :turkey:

15 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Joshmcginnis28 :slight_smile:

Happy thanksgiving to each and every one of you. Im thankful for this community and everything everyone has to offer in this beautiful place.

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all the great members here. I hope each of you are able to have a great day and enjoy your families.

12 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone have a blessed day.

9 Likes

i wish all my brothers and sisters, a Happy Thanksgiving, from a very wet Gauteng, South Africa …have an awesome day, stay safe, stay well and get lit …i will spark one to you all’s health and well being…cheers Josh, for the awesome post… :sunglasses: :v:

16 Likes

Nice post @Joshmcginnis28

Always nice to be with family and friends for a day of thanks. And excessive eating. :pig_nose: lol

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

:turkey:
gobble gobble

11 Likes