Thanksgiving 2021 appreciation

While 2021 has been a crappy year AGAIN ,for majority. It’s not all that bad ! The thing I’m thankful for 2021 is this site and all of you !!!

Thanks to the mods that don’t get paid but provide a thankless service. Old ones and the new fresh faces !
And to the rest of the staff working behind the scenes , correcting orders. Fixing webpage bugs. ECT

Thanks to each welcoming individual that helps out us new people. Whom if they don’t know the answer even, can point us to someone who does, or even willing to sit down and help us solve it !

If only the world had more people like everyone here ! Thank you all

They are so many reasons, but I won’t drag this on. Just want to thank each and every one of you guys. This is home. We are a family ! I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

@dbrn32
@Covertgrower
@MattyBear
@Myfriendis410
@AfgVet
@BobbyDigital
@PurpNGold74
@ILGM.Stacy
@Mitch.ILGM

60 Likes

@Nicky @Hellraiser
@CoyoteCody @merlin44

19 Likes

@kaptain3d @Bulldognuts @emgoldslo @MrPeat @Arrow @AAA @AutoMattik @ashhhh @Agrestic

19 Likes

@Amazon66 @Audiofreak @beardless @Breezy @Budz @Capt.Cola @CMichGrower @Deepsix @Dr.Zooted @Dagao22

17 Likes

@Davyg @DB_Cooper @Dman1969 @elheffe702 @Enlightened420 @Fergus @Dr.ofSmokology @Graysin @Gillstergirl @Happilyretired

19 Likes

@anon86641082 @Hoppiefrog @hoppiebunny @imSICKkid @JaneQP @JJ520 @Jaydawg6528 @kdawg @kellydans @kabongster

19 Likes

@Loudman @Low @Mote @MaD-VapoR @MadamCalamity @MeEasy @MidwestGuy @monkman @Mr_Wormwood @Missiles

20 Likes

@Mark0427 @NeoGroR @NavyVet420 @neofirebird @Oldguy @OGIncognito @Ocean @Otis @patchman @pptrsha1

16 Likes

@PharmerBob @pillsbury @PiratedSoldier @Pinboy @pr @SilvaBack203 @Stonedrus @StonedCold13 @HappyHydroGrower @spankyjr1

17 Likes

@thedeernad @TheVirginian @Unknown @Youngster @Zee

15 Likes

And to many many more. Feel free to tag anyone missing. And wish them a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

21 Likes

:pray::pray::pray: you 2 kind my friend and happy beloved Thanksgiving

20 Likes

Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!

19 Likes

Definitely! I was thinking of something like this earlier but got a bit sidetracked but i agree 2000%!! Thanks to everyone who helps make this forum a family! Thanks to Berg for sponsoring it.

Happy Turkey Day everyone! Light one up everyone

31 Likes

@Joshmcginnis28 Have a Happy and safe thanksgiving. HAPPY GROWING

17 Likes

Happy Happy! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

14 Likes

@Carpenter @Not2SureYet @Alexa @Newt @OlyBoy98503 @GreenSnek @GreenJewels @peachfuzz @repins12 @Turbonelson
Some I forgot to include !

14 Likes

Right on brother we’ll said I have meet some really good people here all willing to give there free time to help out or just swap stories thank you @Joshmcginnis28

Happy thanks giving !!! :turkey:

Yep out with the plants

26 Likes

It’s a great community here no doubt!! Happy thanksgiving to all

21 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

23 Likes