Thanks to all who take the time to answer all the questions

I live in MO and got my cultivation permit about a month ago for medical. When I got started I soon realized there was a lot more to this than the regular gardening that I used to do outside. Thanks to all of you who have experience at this for taking the time to answer all the questions people come up with. I have spent a lot of time on this forum in order to figure out how to go about it. I have my grow room setup with 4 seeds up and the last 2 should pop tomorrow. I know I will have questions down the road but just wanted to post this to say thanks for all who take the time to help us newbies. PO

12 Likes

We are all here to help each other and have some fun along the way :v: :tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

Welcome @pogo. Looks like you already have this forum pretty much figured out. Get those seeds popped and let the learning begin :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome and good luck can’t wait to see what you do!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Good luck and have fun with your grow.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community we all want you to succeed.

2 Likes

Welcome, welcome.
Wasn’t so long ago I was the one being welcomed, now it feels like home.
Sending good vibes and good luck for your grow.

3 Likes

Hey Pogo, same state. Have fun. I just got my permit a bit ago, too!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the welcomes. Yes, QueenCityB, me too on permit. Been about a month and it took me that long to get it figured out ( sort of) and all set up. Thank goodness for forums and you tube.

2 Likes