Thank you Vets!

I would like to take this time to express my thanks to all of you that have served our country!

I can’t bring myself to say “Happy Veterans Day”. I see no reason to be happy about what you all had to endure. Your survival is all I can find to be happy about. Had you not, we would be honoring you on Memorial Day instead.

I know that there are many of you that were changed in ways that can never allow you to go back to your life the way it was before. Whether physical, mental, emotional or a combination of any or all.

I don’t offer sympathy, as I see that as diminutive. I offer my empathy. Overcoming adverse circumstances in life can make us stronger. I know. I’m just sorry so many of you had to go through what I could only imagine to be hell.

Words cannot convey my heartfelt gratitude…

23 Likes

Ditto to what he said thank you all and may God bless you ! :thumbsup:

9 Likes

yup a salute to all you badass that made it back home and especially to the ones that didn’t you are truly a hero

7 Likes

yes…THANK YOU for serving or having served the United States of America!!

4 Likes

Well said @FloridaSon well said , and I couldn’t agree more.

6 Likes

Happy Veterans Day you crazy peeps,:us::us::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses:god bless America and her finest

3 Likes

@FloridaSon,
That was. Well said my friend
We salute all who have served !

Will

5 Likes

Thanks guys that means and says alot it’s greatly appreciated

7 Likes

Thank you to All our Veterans for All of your sacrifice to and for this great country, we wouldn’t be where we are without you.
<*)))><{

1 Like

How you been my friend
We need to get to getter here one day. Its been a long time. And get cought up on things…by the I ay how’s that baby doing ?
Growing iike crazy I bet. Till then my friend

Will

1 Like

Yea that’s for sure he sure is brother, I’ll call tomorrow we do have some catching up to do lol got some stuff for you

Thanks @FloridaSon as @garrigan62 and @Majiktoker wrote, well said and much appreciated. :cactus:

3 Likes

@FloridaSon, myself and others are much obliged to serve our country, it’s what we believe is right and to give for a much better place to live in with all the great people here, that’s one of the best feelings in the world bro

5 Likes

I feel ya!

Had I not been such a fool in my teens, I would have liked to gone into the Marines. To my knowledge, it’s the only branch left to have a member of my family.

It was real confusing to me that once I had gotten my head out of my ass, finally, they wouldn’t take me when I knew guys that avoided time by enlisting.

I got over myself and realized that I had already been to prison by the time I was old enough to go in.

Part of why I feel words can’t be enough. I messed up my opportunity before I really understood what my actions would cause me to lose out on.

What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger…

6 Likes

Well you couldn’t have put that better. I hear ya though man. I went in than by 19 was first time going to prison but im a military mechanical engineer

3 Likes

All of us that served did so for the love we have for our families, friends, freedom, and the way of life that we live.
We lost many friends and many others that we did not know, but we are one in spirit. I pass on a huge thanks to all that have served and are serving. I pray for the families of those that did not come back. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Amen @OldStealth well said. brother!

I miss my RIO spotter. He did not make it home. God rest his soul.:persevere:

4 Likes

Thanks to all the vets and others who have been through and have been in any industry that’s defence related(and done by us people not politicians trying to look good).
WE all have to go through the the remembrance of ones who’ve given up so much, even their lives to keep all of us safe& to live a free and safe country. I huge salute to ALL who are here defending us and ask nothing in return. ladies and gents love to you all and keep your heads up.
Remember don’t dwell on remembering the bad. Try to think positive and toke a big one for all the other vets that served with you in the hell holes called wars.

1 Like

I’m very sorry n it hurt to hear that. Remember the great times you had together. He’s looking down watching you and keeping an eye on you​:innocent::nerd_face:.

1 Like