Thank you for making this easy!

7 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

The big gold leaf and 3 pineapple glue. QB 260XL X 2 rocks a 4x4 tent big time

2 Likes

The fat pineapple looks like a fern. It curled the tap root but my wife made me give it a chance. Wise choice I think!

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 the blame is all on you dude

4 Likes

Lol. You and dbrn32 posts made me choose wisely instead of trying with inferior equipment big time. Thank you very much

4 Likes

@bonnie1 I owe you a big thank you as well. I know you’re dealing with more than your fair share of stress but I want to thank you for letting ppl like me follow your badass journal. I wish you and yours the best

2 Likes

On second thought… ill take some infamy today. Heap it on

4 Likes

HEAP HEAP HEAP lol

1 Like

Your input rocks for real. Thank you

1 Like

Now it’s time to go back in the shadows and learn some more. Hopefully I return with bragging rights!!

1 Like

Well I like that @PATRICKZL1 - thank you! Tag me anytime. Couple weeks and I plan on having my husband home here with me and doggy. :joy: staying positive & happy growing :seedling::herb:

2 Likes

Hey @PATRICKZL1, congrats on your grow!

Welcome to the ILGM forum, I think you’ll love it here.

2 Likes

@PATRICKZL1
My hat is off to you, he’ll of a first grow you should be very proud. As said above you have definitely been reading and taking notes.

I think you woild do the community a disservice if you ran back into the shadows, instead start a grow journal and let us follow along as you continue to grow. We want to see how you treat these pineapples :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also props to the wife as always, without her you may have given up on that monster.
Now time for the dry and cure!

3 Likes

It’s almost time!!IMG-0105

4 Likes

IMG-0107

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74 what do you think?

1 Like

Cloudy and amber! Looking great. Id be prepping for her impending doom! Those are bud shots right? And do u have full plant pics?

1 Like