Thank you for making this easy!

Thank you to all of you. I have success even though I started with a 30 year old heat lamp, then the blurple, and then 2 260XL boards. Your input is amazing. I live in a state that confines me to be discreet. dbrn32 and purpNGold74 you guys are amazing! I obviously don’t ask questions but I find my answers by following you. I can not thank you enough. 1st try. Gold Leaf

12 Likes

23 Likes

I do not know how the @ thing works but I want you guys to know I have the utmost respect for your help

4 Likes

Every single one of you!

5 Likes

jeez man well done! that’s an epic first grow, :smiley:, actually is that an auto?.. that’s epic for anyone ever I believe, im not an auto grower but… buddy! ill tag them they wont want to miss that…

@dbrn32, @PurpNGold74… I think you’ve been involved in something impressive…:smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you! I destroyed it trying to tie it down in the beginning. It has zip ties on the main stem but it came back with a vengenace!! Thanks for the compliment!!! Autoflower Berg Gold Leaf

4 Likes

Vengeance lol.

3 Likes

man that is a cracking auto… get a close up photo…looks great…:grin:

3 Likes

Nice grow buddy!!! I’m on my first grow also and I would be happy with half that yield!!!

4 Likes

Hell yeah, awesome job! Glad that we could help out!

2 Likes

Good job!!

Welcome to ILGM @PATRICKZL1 ! And awesome job with your lady there :grin: you are following the right people here :wink:

1 Like

Welcome!

2 Likes

That is a beautiful auto specimen. I’ll be interested to know how much the yield weighs when dried and trimmed. I haven’t had much luck from autos indoors. One was pushing 4 ozs but most of the rest much less. Autos outdoors on the other hand have treated me well.

Welcome and very well done! You have clearly been paying attention.

3 Likes

O wow! I cant take the blame here! Ur obviously a silent quick study. :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: Exceptionally done my friend.

Welcome to ILGM @PATRICKZL1 and best of luck with the next grow!

4 Likes

Welcome to the world of Great Grow!

1 Like

image image image image image

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and compliments to all of you!

1 Like

This just keeps getting better