Thaitentgrow666

That is why we are all here. Sharing our problems and solutions helps all of us.

That can be a good thing up to a point. Lower the intensity or raise the light distance to make them stretch more.
Looking good so far. :+1:

3 Likes

Thats normal. They are growing down so once roots are bice and established they will start blowing up.

Dont worry about tag. Im in the same boat at Gray

2 Likes

Everything’s on par. Smoke one and relax. Good advice up above

3 Likes

Update DAY 6
The 2 SUNSET SHERBETS
Are looking great and I am not worried at all.
But my 3 DOSIDOS plants are not doing much.
They all are under the same lights , same intensity, same height, same water and same amount.
Not sure what holds them back .

4 Likes

Baby looking good and praying

2 Likes

Thanks legend :blush: so I might just worry to much about the baby’s :grin:

1 Like

I know you not talking to me but yes your babies are looking great. Sometimes we care a bit 2 much

2 Likes

:joy::rofl: he’s absolutely talkin to you, boss :v: you got a helluva green thumb.

We all do all the time. And the one time we get complacent, suddenly all the seedlings are dead and you don’t know what went wrong (I may or may not be speaking from personal experience :rofl:)

Better to hover and be sure they’re all safe imo.

1 Like

Yes was absolutely speaking about YOU :raised_hands:

@Graysin yes exactly i understand it’s something to learn i guess patience is also something nice every grower is learning throughout the journey as well.

Will update in a few hours when I wake up and get your opinions in how the baby’s are looking .

1 Like

Man patience and gnats r 1 thing thats killing me right now lol… wish i had some more babies but im acare 2 drop beans and b stuck with more than i can handle like always lol

2 Likes

Just a quick question till when should I leave the cups / humidity dome on the plants ?
When is the best time to take them off ?

1 Like

A few days is enough for the plant to root and take off on its own.
Using a dome is something not everyone does.
If you do, then avoid watering unless the soil gets very dry on top.

1 Like

Thanks a lot i gonna leave the domes 2-3 days longer on and than take them off.

UPDATE DAY 7 TODAY
SUNSET SHERBET looking still really good and growing day by day.
For the DOSIDOS there is nearly no new grow and i worry they are dying :grin:
One of the SHERBETS got a little yellow spot on the leave despite the leaves are standing up and praying .

4 Likes

@Flitme @BudzMS @ShockDog @Aussie_autos @dbrn32 @Dexterado

just tagged some of you along maybe you wanna follow and I might need some help one day :pray:

5 Likes

Im in bro i will watch along

1 Like

count me in

1 Like

Love to, brother. Let’s mob.

1 Like

Bro. I have tried Do-Si-Dos on 3 separate occasions and was disappointed every time. I suspect that might be a difficult strain to cultivate correctly.

1 Like

Okay good to know :hugs:
Yeah I really don’t understand what’s wrong with them all getting same water and light. They shooted out the ground so quick and healthy and that’s about it since this no movement anymore.
Will see if they gonna make it or not.

Got to run ac or your temps will never be in the right zone.

1 Like