Thaitentgrow666

2 Likes

@DMTom

The shell sometimes sticks to the first set of leaves. Its called helmet head. You can let it go, usually at some point it will come off. If you dont want to wait, you can carefully pull it off with needle nose or tweezers. I had the same thing on the new current grow. When i pulled it off it also pulled the very delicate leaves off. But it is now almost 5" tall and growing strongly.

1 Like

Problem solved and the baby’s are doing well so far :star_struck:

1 Like

@DMTom nice work brother!

1 Like

So today i fixed the tent.
I put the 6inch van/duct on the outside of the tent pulling the hot air out from the top of the tent.
Then got 4inch van/duct outside top corner which pumps fresh air inside the tent downward .

Another 4inch fan/duct on the bottom pumping in fresh air and also a stand fan swinging around + one corner clip fan .

I got the air really good moving around and can feel a good airstream in the whole tent .
The temps are not really getting much down as it is still around 32 degrees but can feel fresh air coming in and out and hope this + the CO2 pack will help and don’t let my plants die.

I guess right now it’s looking good so far, also got some negative pressure in the tent which pulls the tent walls just a tiny bit to the inside which i hope is better than positive pressure

2 Likes

Here this is day 3 and the baby’s looking good i guess.
The first day they the came out so fast of the ground and than slowly growing but one of them is unstoppable.

2 Likes

@DMTom
Look awesome brother, you have set up for a successful grow! Can’t wait to see the action.

1 Like

It begins!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot ! I am really motivated and it’s even much more fun with a good community being my back. I want to learn as much as possible and get better and better and it’s good to learn from people with experience.

1 Like

Youre on the right track!

1 Like

I recommend you reverse your ventilation equipment positions.
6 inch exhaust runs my tents cooler, with intake smaller and allows better control of negative tent pressure. Best if possible exhaust from top of tent, into the attic or outdoors, allways exceeds intake (from outdoors). Best performance if intake enters tent from bottom and exhaust from top (natural dynamics assist air movement). Fan positions change reasonably easily. Electricity and venting become the big concerns. Best design for you is yours to create, good growing.

1 Like

Got same problem, found today. Water misting and fingernail assisting helmet removal. Discovered “goo” on cotyledons (stuck together) and tried rinsing with more misting. Placed back into tent as only the strong survive me.

My labels faded after 3 months. Yours may need to be darker to survive.

I got a question i got some Mycorrhiza powder.
When and how are you using is ? Is my seed is planted already and I am not transplanting should I just top the soil with a little bit before watering ?

1 Like

They recommend to dig around and put it onto the roots so I should wait a little bit as there are probably not to many roots yet

1 Like

Still not getting the temps down :disappointed:
It’s around 31-33degrees inside my tent.
We here in Thailand have consistent temps 28-34+ degree’s. The reason why it’s so hot in my tent is because the room where the tent is inside is on the hot side of the house so the room is hearing up so much.

I am trying one more thing which will be covering the windows with black UV foil which let’s only 0-5% uv come trough i hope like this the room will no heat up so much and also decrease the temps in my tent.

I don’t want to let the AC all day all night even tough electricity is cheap over here

1 Like

Here an update on my grow [DAY 4]

The last 2 pictures are the SUNSET SHERBET which look fine to me .
I am worried a bit about the first 3 pictures the DOSIDOS . They not growing much at the moment and they not stretching out. Hopefully they doing their work under ground and growing their roots.
Am i on track so far looks all alright for you guys ?

2 Likes

Hey guys i sorry for tag you along i just thought maybe you got some experience and can help a brother out :pray:

@SilvaBack203 @Graysin @Underthestairs
@Se7en @HMGRWN @PurpNGold74

4 Likes

That’s exactly what you’re seeing. Seedlings are the hardest to not worry about, they seem stagnant for a week, sometimes two, then suddenly bam they’re explosive upward, outward, or both.

By the way, no need to apologize for the tag :wink: that’s the only way I ever see anything, so tag away :v::100:

5 Likes

@DMTom they look to me for the most part, sorry how old are they again? With the heat, I feel your pain, have you managed to get that down a bit? What I did was black out all the windows, with the windows open but no light gets through only breeze, and have a couple oscillating fans in the room to call the room down, also, try get a clip on fan, put that at the top of the tent blowing the hot air out of The holes (heat rises) so most the hot air will go straight out the hole and not get circulated round the tent

2 Likes