Thaitent FTG Autoflowers

Moving over here is i guess more people are seeing this in the grow support section than in the grow journal section.

https://ilgmforum.com/t/thaitentgrow666/90668

First of all here are some Informations to my grow :potted_plant:

Start Day out of soil 27/07/22

Indoor grow
Strains: Dosidos & Sunset Sherbet (5 plants)
Tent: 4x4
Light: 4x PARFACTWORKS HB15000 (150W)
[Total Wattage 600W]
Grow medium: Soil in 3 gallon fabric pots
Other Infos:

2x inline Fan 4"
1x output fan 6"
Stand fan
Clip fan
Humidifier
Dehumidifier
nutrients (general hydroponics Grow,Micro,Bloom)
CalMag
Bigbud

So far all good they jumped out so fast of the soil everything was good. The 2x Dosidos are killing it and growing nice i guess. But the 3 Sunset Sherbet went into stun mode or something they didn’t moved at all since day 2.

Anyone experienced the same before ?

Is this normal ?
I might just worry to much and should be patient but i read a lot and saw some people had the same issue and after 10-14 the plant died so should I germinate 3 new seeds and start them new before wasting time ?

Will update here regularly as i am moving over to this section. It’s my first time grow so I want to learn as much as possible and appreciate any help of you guys :pray:

Here are some pictures of my grow

UPDATE DAY 8 TODAY

Here these are the SUNSET SHERBET which look totally fine to me only a bit yellow might have to move the light a bit up for them

UPDATE DAY 8 TODAY

And these are the DOSIDOS which stopped growing and not doing anything since Day 2 which worries me a lot.

UPDATE DAY 9
SUNSET SHERBET

Yello on the leave something to worry ?

UPDATE DAY 9
DOSIDOS

About to give up on them they not doing anything since day 2.

Just gave all of them 3 light sprays of water pH 6.5

UPDATE DAY 12
SUNSET SHERBET
still doing good :relaxed:

DOSIDOS
Since day two no grow.
About to give up and pull them out.
No idea what went wrong with them

not sure what to tell you about your questions…there is a support ticket you can open to get help with it.

auto’s can be finicky IMHO…I don’t see anything wrong with what you are using/doing if that helps any…

1 Like

this is probably too hot of soil if you are also adding nutrients to it …I do see that look in your DoSiDos

1 Like

Not adding any nutrients so far. The only thing could be that it is to hot in the grow tent 29-32 degrees all the time. Can’t get the temps down as it’s outside mostly 30+ and even with a lot of airflow inside the tent no chance only way left i guess use the room aircon which will let the electric bill explode in the long run.

29-32C is a bit hot …I have to use a separate window AC in my grow bedroom to keep it cool …if I don’t then I have to have the rest of the house toooooo cold…

1 Like

Any recommendations to small ac units for grow tent ?

for small window AC…LG makes some good units…
also a side effect of adding the AC to get the room cooler is it is now more humid than the rest of the house…so be prepared for that new environment change

1 Like

Will check it out might need to get a small AC if not might just run the room AC but would be a big waste as the room is unused.

UPDATE DAY 13
SUNSET SHERBET

Might need to adjust the hight of the light a bit higher right ?