Testing the Wedryer XL

Just got Wedryer XL going to how it works it seems well built carbon filter is heavy has small fan that pulls air through the bottom the fan and filter are on the top. It has 5 mesh compartment’s the lower one doesn’t have mesh not very noisy so lm going see how this works.

![image|375x500](upload://3Bhw6L2HIC25IMFoA6MHPINrPnS.jpeg

6 Likes

2 Likes

Loaded up 3 plants plenty of room probably could have fit a couple more in there
Uploading: 56B70225-B8A7-4322-8296-35A8942FB471.jpeg…
Processing: 450F13F0-57D5-446A-9FFF-2CBEC16A6355.jpeg…
Uploading: ABE6E271-0454-4F2F-8475-D48850F65DD8.jpeg…

10 Likes

I’ve heard good things about it from users @Newt @MeEasy @OGIncognito.

7 Likes

I love mine. Maybe the best $100 I ever spent on this hobby.

11 Likes

Not me :grin: I’ve been looking at them but haven’t pulled the trigger

6 Likes

I’ve had 2 harvest in the Wedryer and love it. Averaging a 5-6 day dry and with my lung room temps at 72 and RH of 55, inside the Wedryer stays around 55-60RH and temps 68-70 :love_you_gesture: the fan and filter work really good as well

11 Likes

I’m glad to here that I didn’t waste my money do any of you use the bottom bin

3 Likes

I haven’t had enough to get to the bottom bin in any one harvest. :rofl:

6 Likes

I put my bigger and better looking buds on the lower levels and popcorn and larf up high. I get a little slower dry at the bottom 2 compartments :love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

I just got the Wedryer xl and am harvesting this week. I have to do a bud wash first. Do you put them in the Wedryer after the wash or do you let them dry from the wash first?

3 Likes

I only bud wash my outdoor grows so I would hang them for a day let them drip dry then put them in

4 Likes

Hi all
I have the drying rack and i plan on putting it into a small tent with carbon filter and vent fan. Do you think it would work as well?
Harvest in three weeks and i am out , need it fast.
Thanks bobboo

4 Likes

That will work fine good luck on your harvest

3 Likes

I have used 1 a while. Love it. Smaller 1 but will upgrade some day. Can stuffem full.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip @OGIncognito I love mine, will start at the bottom and work up from now on.

4 Likes

Update 8 days in the Wedryer and they are at 64% so trimmed them up and in grove bags 12 OZ and about 4 of pop corn buds my impression is the Wedryer works and works well well worth the 105 bucks

11 Likes

Great news Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks for the review, and everyones input… ordering one ASAP

5 Likes