Testing The New Mars Hydro SP-150

I am currently testing the new Mars Hydro SP-150 Grow Bar Light.

Light arrived on Jan. 2nd undamaged. It was packaged very well. 5 minutes after unpacking, plugged it in and it fired right up. Light is very bright. Currently hung it over top of the end of my current grow to do a side by side comparison with one of my old lights. I will then be using it for a start to finish grow with several clones under it. Tune in here for updates.

A big shout out to Mars Hydro for giving me the opportunity to test their product. Current pictures to be posted shortly.

@Devile Updates on testing will be posted here.

6 Likes

Hung the New Mars Hydro SP-150 Grow Bar Light up yesterday over a section of my currently flowering plants to test it’s flowering potential. After all, a light based upon full spectrum should and does need to flower plants. Pictures below with several updates every week to follow. Stay tuned…

received_228270658101834 received_277174449626310 received_359052621561672 received_1988767317906008 received_228235514735522 received_289058975132136

4 Likes

Was no need to. Mars Hydro provided the light for testing purposes. Thank you for the mention of the promo code so others may use it for products.

5 Likes

Good luck on the grow. I’ll be starting my test thread in a few days myself.

3 Likes

Thanks Brother. Back plants are responding to it. Will have update report and pics after 11 when lights come on.

4 Likes

update: Mars Hydro SP-150

The Mars Hydro SP-150 Gro Bar light has been up and hanging over the back section of the plants for a few days. There doesn’t seem to be any interruption in flower production. There had also been some growth on the back plants slowly bringing the tops to catch up with the rest of the canopy. I have no doubt that this light will flower a few plants. We’ll see how it does start to finish with some new seeds I have coming.

6 Likes

Your plants look amazing!

1 Like

Thank you. I try to keep em’ happy.

1 Like

Those girls are eye candy 4sure
Great job

1 Like

Thanks @Ripper

You welcome OSG definitely looking good👀

1 Like

@Ripper if you would like to follow my skunk journal here is the link. OSG's Super Skunk from ILGM - #1087 by OldSchoolGrower

How do you get to test products?

1 Like

I’m a proud Mars Hydro light user actually I gave 2 of the same model with different spectrums. They got my 4 girls growing taller than they are said to grow. I have 600w led x2 these are white light different than my blupurps. Dose it have the dual settings they are known for? Is it advertised for selling yet or is it a prototype?

1 Like

It is for sale now… No dual setting on it but does have some reds mixed in with it.

Someone let me know they were looking for testers and had me send them an email with a link to my grow. Then someone from Mars contacted me.

They look for people that have a lot of traffic on their journal or are popular on other social media platforms. That way they’re getting advertising by people seeing you using their product. I’m sure there’s more to it than that but that’s the basics of it.

1 Like

Thanks Doobie for putting that into better perspective for me.

1 Like

Your grows definitely got the wow factor so I’m sure that helped as well. Me I’m just a talker lol. I’ll talk to almost anyone. I’m the example of the phrase never met a stranger lol.

2 Likes

I can talk and my vocabulary and sentence structure is pretty good as well. Which I’m sure you’ve witnessed and are aware of Brother. I was very medicated and words were at the back of my brain. Lol… I can honestly say the skunks are getting stronger…:sunglasses:

2 Likes