Testing Runoff from Soil

This is her sister, WW Auto, that didn’t do so good at first, now seems to be thriving, transplanted yesterday

2 Likes

Yep, looks like she’s starting to.

1 Like

Lord, what do I do now? Will it continue to grow bigger? fertilize, expecting mother after all?

@BornHigh420
The Orca Mycorrhizae arrived today, and all the girls are due for watering. Thinking I might introduce them to this Microbe poop tomorrow as @Shatter so aptly explained to me earlier

1 Like

Veg nutrients if you have some, wait for the stretch to be over then flower nutrients. Then wait for the bulk up, then harvest.

@jetlag Awesome! Let me know how it works out, I’m excited to hear your results :grin:

That’s autos, BOO, and they start flowering! The transplant shocked it into flower! Gotta plant them once, in a pot big enough to hold the finish product!

Auto’s don’t like me, I’m too shocking! I enter a room, their knees start knocking, they piss their pots, and start flowering! I give them PTSD!

1 Like

Thank you, I have the ILGM fertilizers . Of course their chart is somewhat generic and seems to be geared to photos. You answered my question right of the bat as I was wondering if to use the flowering nutes or not. You may have to explain the Stretch to me down the road to me, lol. Very excited at this point, did not think it would start flowering this soon.

1 Like

They will get the treatment tomorrow, stand by. My wife can’t wait to see this stuff on our tomatoes and peppers. Thanks

1 Like

Love it, lol. I have two little ones I am transplanting tomorrow and not give them a chance

1 Like