Testing % of THC

Sorry for the confusion.Your journal have so much great stuff and info that I thought thats where I saw it.

1 Like

I use a lab

1 Like

I’ve seen this tester kicked around, but I don’t have one.

2 Likes

Interesting, but I would be skeptical how this could be accurate from just examining a photo. I guess the old smoke/taste test will have to suffice for me.

2 Likes

Hey @Bozzzzz he said he used a lab.
Thank you @retirementJOB was trying to find out who really hard

1 Like

:laughing::rofl::joy::joy_cat: hahaha

Unfortunately that’s not an option here in my State yet. I was just curious what options were out there. Thanks for the replies and help folks!

1 Like

@Covertgrower don’t think those work. At least that’s what I’ve read.

1 Like

@Bozzzzz send it to a lab in another state. Ask them to give you the CBD content of your hemp plant. They can do that. They will test for 17 cannabinol. Oh oh. No CBD content. Oh well. You still get the report.

1 Like

No idea.
There are several kits you can purchase, way I see it, numbers are an estimation. That was just an example. Any amount of internet searching will bring up quite a few test kits. Including some nicer models with instant results.

1 Like

Well gotta be honest, when I hit 65 and blood pressure meds. Not as hard as it used to be! But I can still f*** with it!

1 Like

@Covertgrower they really don’t work. A certified lab uses equipment that cost a minimum of 15 to 20 large. They are the same labs that test for the dispensaries. Cost vary but around $80.00.

1 Like

Not in the office now but when I get there I will post name of lab. If that’s ok with ILGM.

2 Likes

I disagree. There are professionals that use the same lab equipment, and also use portable instruments for field use.

I don’t see a problem with it, you can always drop the dot com on the end. (Or .org) I can always type it in. We also have a delete button… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

here is a place. nice people
KCA Laboratories
232 North Plaza Drive
Nicholasville, KY 40356

2 Likes

Hey, thanks so much for this address. This May or may not be a one time thing for me so I don’t see buying expensive equipment that’s not going to be used again.

My plan was to grow enough to last me for quite some time. I figured I would send off for 10 seeds, try to sprout 8 and save 2 just in case things went sour. Well, 7 out of 8 sprouted and got planted. I figured with my inexperience most of them would die and I hoped to get maybe 2 or 3 healthy plants going. Now I have 7 plants going that are 7 plus feet and budding like crazy. Not really sure what I’m gonna do with all this weed. It’s a terrible dilemma!

3 Likes

Sounds like a trimming party at your place!

3 Likes

Well, sometimes you harvest at the wrong time, sometimes you get bad genetics.

1 Like