Testing my loop

Got a new one and took few pics. Most of the pistils are white with some amber. This is what I get at 60x. I believe it has about 5 weeks left.

How do the Pistils look? Pic of the hole plant.

1 Like

These I took 2 days ago. And pistils are 70% white.

1 Like

Nice looking plants. i would say at least 5 weeks. When checking the pistils check on the bud the sugar leaves will turn first.

1 Like

Looks like one plant is week or 2 ahead of others. Which could be a good thing. Will help me learn what to look for in other 4.:grinning:

They still look a little clear, but they’re getting milky. Still a little more time. Have patience young padwan. Lol.

1 Like

@Deepsix @Shaggy just took these this morning. This plant looks about 2 week ahead on others. Thinking I should start the 2 week flush on this one wanted to see what u guys thought. Not looking for highest thc want a " couch like high"
Thanks😀

1 Like

If you want a couch lock, leave it for 3. Maybe. That zoom it’s hard to tell, but they still seem milky. The more amber, the more couch lock high. They seem milky. But again, that zoom I can’t tell. I use my 60× zoom on my loupe and I’m up close and personal with the trichs. Lol.

1 Like

Like @Shaggy said give it a couple more weeks.

2 Likes

Couple more weeks to harvest or couple weeks until I start the flush?

I’d start the flush in a week or 2.

1 Like

Cool thank u

1 Like

Just watch the trichs with a loop. Milky is ready and a sativa like high. Amber is indica. And half and half would be like a hybrid.
Clear isnt ready.

1 Like

If it’s almost where you want or milky and you think it’s ready flush.

1 Like

I got a few loops 2 “jeweler” ones and one I hook to my phone. Seems to get good pics but my eyes not the best.

What are the zooms? I think you need a 60× to see what you need to see. Lol.

@HarryHarold Dino-Lite?

2 are 30x and 60x one I put on phone camera 60x