Terra Aquatica Tripart

Hey @SheBud that Mycorrhizal is a very good choice to help create an active root zone. You’ll need that to combat bad microbes that can do harm to your plant. Since you are growing in soil there are lots of bugs that would love to chow down there. By adding molasses you are providing those microbes food. They in turn will convert the molasses into compounds your plant can process into food.
Be careful using both H2O2 if you are also applying Mycorrhizal microbes. The H2O2 will kill both bad and good(Mycorrhizal) microbes. The Mycorrhizal microbes, when applied regularly, will provide a protective barrier that prevents the bad microbes.
I usually hold off on ramping my nutrients over the recommended amounts. There is some leeway for use but I would stick to manufacturer feedcharts.
When growing in soil I would only do water to runoff three to four times a grow. Unless something funky is going on.
After weeks 4 & 8 during veg after weeks 9 & 11 during flower.
These are key dates to determine how much nutrients are being taken up by your plants. Usually week 4 is during rapid veg and week 8 is the traditional week to start flower. Whereas week 9 should be time for the stretch phrase of flower and week 11 you should be in rapid flowering state transitioning to ripen state.
Because I’m doing DWC hydro I can take these reading without doing runoff. So it’s just a matter of using a TDS meter every time I add water. Staying closer to the plants needs is a big benefit of going hydroponic.