Tent setup hot temp

Tryina make my drow tent more efficient
Any suggestions?

1 Like

Looks like the plants are in coco. Are you feeding them?

2 Likes

Yes they are . and No I didn’t feed them cuz I’m scared they’ll get yellow tips
I’m thinking maybe give the left plant nut because she look healthier
Should I gave both of them root nutrition?

Heat rises… You should be pulling in fresh air from the bottom and sucking hot air out at the top of your tent. You’ll end up hot if you’re trying to blow it back down with that fan on top.
The power cords inside the tent also create heat
. I’d put them on the outside of the tent.

5 Likes

Coco has zero food in it.
You need to feed anything grown in coco from day 1.
Just start at half strength. Dont worry about yellow tips. Some of us like that.
By that I mean we use it to indicate we are giving maximum feeding.
For your peace of mind if you see yellow tips just back off a bit on the nutes.
And your pH of your mixed nutrients should be 5.8

4 Likes

Thank bro gonna change the fans position
And the reason the outlet outside it’s cuz I got cats
You think that’s a big deal ?

Thank you ma man for your replys

1 Like

The power strip inside isn’t a huge deal. You’ll be battling high temps all summer long, and every little bit helps. Intake low, exhaust high. If you have cats you’ll want a filter of some sort over the intake, else you’ll be picking off fur stuck to your buds. Nothing fancy. Panty hose could do it.

4 Likes

Have no clue cats are azzholes so might be an issue. I would put it on the top of your tent to avoid being messed with.

1 Like

Hey, no problem.
I grow in coco and love it. Plants thrive in it. You just need to feed every time you water. And once the plants get bigger you will water every day. But the plants will get huge.
Ask any questions you want. Everyone on the forum is friendly and loves to help out.

2 Likes

Lol…But we still live with them.
I have one that thinks I am playing with him when I smack him for trying to get in the tent. I found out he hates the spray bottle I keep distilled water in. (To wash off the pH and PPM meters)
So a after a few sprays now all I have to do is shake the bottle and he runs.
I actually find more of my own hair than cat hair. :thinking:

3 Likes

I concur @Spiney_norman . I have cats, too. they can be buggers, but, gotta love 'em. Mine aren’t allowed in room. Because,
@BigItch was the first to ask if i had cats when he noticed the cat hairs on my girls a while back. :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl:
Now, I look for hair on everyones plants and guess what animals they have.

2 Likes

Our Spirit won’t come near the tent ever when I am down sitting with the catnip growing in it. But if Mrs. comes down with me Spirit will soon follow. @DrWoo @BigItch @McEasy

3 Likes

If ours actually gets in the tent he just checks it out and then leaves. Hes not a digger or chewer.

3 Likes

Spirit is cautious about dad’s batcave He comes up high all the time ,goes down sober.

2 Likes

Really ? On top. I saw a video on YouTube yesterday the guys cat was chilling on top of his tent :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

What setting is ur light on what %

1 Like

Don’t have any light setting

Suppp
I’ve made some changing in my grow tent
Ventilation his much better but overall notice
The humidifier can’t keep enough humidity
And it’s getting sucked out fast and leaving me with
Humidity around 53%