Tent preparation before each grow do you clean the tent area, if so what is recommended

My first grow I had a rouge plant that pollinated my girls so now I’m getting ready to start again is there a chance of the pollen still in my tent area I don’t know what to do I guess, or am I over thinking it.

I had mites my last run so I snapped on the old lady dishwashing gloves that come up to the elbow - LOL - and mixed up a spray bottle of 60/40-ish blend of water and bleach and went to town on it!
i seriously thought about setting off a bug bomb or even spraying down with CJDB, but thanks to CJDB I got rid of them during the grow but I just wanted to be sure.
It might not be a horrible idea to use some cleaner, if you decide to do it, that has some anti-microbial properties or even just a lite layer of Lysol or something. But I vacced and the whole 9 yards.

Might not have made a difference but I feel better for doing it. Warm, moist environment and all…

I will say one thing though - the pink gloves were totally NOT my shade!! And the woman wouldn’t say it out loud, but I’m pretty sure they made my butt look bigger.

:laughing: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

I wipe my tent down with clorox wipes after each grow, just in case of who knows what, pollen, mold spores, dust, whatever…

3 Likes

Thank you Ron thats the direction I was heading probably take the walls down and re do it als
thanks again

Clean up the detritus, wipe down the walls, spray with bleach water, let dry, spray with Captain Jack’s Dead Bug, let dry and start growing. Doing that tomorrow.

4 Likes

Make sure to pull out the drip tray or liner and clean it and under it I use the wipes to. I take my fans out and blow them with compressed air

4 Likes

I wipe my tent down with Hydrogen Peroxide

5 Likes

Like the others, diluted bleach or peroxide.

3 Likes

Wipe all the walls and roof down with a 50/50 mix of hydrogen peroxide and water

1 Like