I got the tent squared away just in time for my first four gals.
I had two problems during seedling phase I’m still fighting, they started stretching quite a bit and I couldn’t get lights for a week. The humidifier went bonkers overnight and sprayed water soaking them…pool of water everywhere and fungus gnats in one night…wtf.
Anyhow, got that managed, dried them out for a couple days, neem oil and got rid of that humidifier.
Will be building up my own humidifier next week using one of those sonic discs and a fan, not sure on best placement of nozzle in the tent yet, but will be bringing it in via 3" duct hose.
I’ve got the light set to 400 ppfd, fairly low and set to 40% to try and reduce heat but I think I’m still going to need an AC unit.
Thankfully I got a larger tent to fit all the crap needed as well as plants!
I figure that CO2 bag will be almost useless, but I’m interested to see if it’ll increase levels at all. Since it takes like 40 days for it to get going I figured I’d set it up now and see what happens.