Tent fans, what kind? How to mount/hang

What’s up everybody , have just been trying to think of new or different ways I could go about hanging fans up in my tent. I would love to have a quality oscillating fan but many of the ones I know about or have seen either are lower quality or dont last long . I have multiple fans in my tent now but have been running into issues with clearance and positioning . What have you guys done to hang fans up around the tent other than using clip fans? What brand/ type of fan do you use? How big? Small? I have a 4x4 tent so have some room to play with . At the moment I have 2 fans under my canopy and 3 on top. both on ground are stationary fans and 2 on top are. Then I have 1 7in oscillating fan but honestly it kinda sucks . The clip is not strong enough to support the weight of it, and when I find a place it stays the oscillation goes up and down , not left and right across the canopy like I would like. I have this idea where I could maybe get like a 12in wall mount fan and just run a bar across the framing of the tent about 1/2 maybe 3/4 of the way up the tent and mount it to that somehow but just not sure if there might be a better way or something I may have not seen/thought about yet. Would love to see/hear what you guys have done or what you use , thanks all for the input !

Here is a picture of what I got going on now where you can kind of see what I mean about running a bar across the framing to have something to mount stuff to if I dont hang it from the ceiling or something else. Maybe it will give you an idea on how to maybe utilize the idea of running some type or support I could add to the tent to hang stuff from.

If you looked on the left side of the pictures you’ll see what I mean.
I know the pics arnt great to try and show you what I’m talking about, but they are the only pics I have on hand that can show you what I’m thinking. Also lights are off so cant take one till the morning . Hope to hear back from you all . Thanks everyone!

1 Like

P.S dont mind the droopy state of my plants in those pictures . It was due to me mistakenly over watering them like a dummy haha they are ok now

How mine looks. $6 walmart fan. Kit exhaust, will soon be replaced. With 4in ac infinity inline.

1 Like

A single oscillating fan hung like a ceiling fan is all my 4x4 tent needs to catch the fresh upper right vents hit my plants then exhausted front left

2 Likes

Looking good , I tie wrap a square post Vertical in two corners. As the plants grow upward I can adjust my fans up. The Clip-on circulating fans are more secure attached to a Square surface. Good luck

1 Like

Now what in the world are those white bars going across the bottom? Are those lights !? You doing that to supplement light from the bottom? If so very cool have thought about doing something similar myself

Yes, they are lights.

1 Like

How has that been working for you ? Any noticeable difference in growth in the bottom side of the plant?