Tent all sanitized and ready to grow again

Hello I’ve been following this thread. What is the reasoning behind ‘topping’. My eldest is about 5 weeks old. Should I trim the lower leaves that aren’t receiving the same amount of light?

Hi. topping the plant will make a couple more bud sites. you can top a few times to get even more. It is usually done after the 4th or 5th node of her main stalk. Are you going to lst at all. You can start training her to allow light. I would start with far right girl. I only take off very bottom if they are touching the soil

if u could fill this out it will help.

Thank you so much!

Purple kush
Soil
Fabric pot
6.8 PH
SF-4000 lighting
Northern Va cool at night approx 60-70f during the day

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Also, humidity 55-60
No nutes just yet

what soil r u using? What nutes. have you checked your ph going and also runoff?
These r very important. If you could get the heat up a bit. If your runoff is too low, time to add your nutes. have a good evening

Organic soil see picks of both soil and nutes

Nutes and soil PH 6.8

1 Like

I’m baaack with an update on my girls. They are growing like weeds. they don’t look it in pic, but they are 14". I am trying to get to 8 weeks in veg. Doing a slurry tonight. the numbers were still high in the runoff. Anyhoo, here are a few pics. big diff from last pic.

Oops forgot the pics.

2 Likes

Very nice

Hello again. I shouldn’t be so confident. I might have a major malfunction.
Did slurry test. pm 6.6 ppm .5 2 days ago the ec was 4.1. Time to add nutes again tomorrow. any other recommendations?
@Deepsix @JaneQP @MidwestGuy @BigItch @BudzMS @Mefis @merlin44

3 Likes

6.6 is fine for a soil slurry test.

Can’t help with the EC part of the question.

2 Likes

whats the EC going in?

1.3 and 1.2 ec going in
2 days ago was 4 and 3.2 runoff

i think ur good, if going in at 4 and coming out 3.2. but to be safe let’s tag @PurpNGold74 @OGIncognito @Bluntsmoke @BobbyDigital @Borderryan22 to make sure

2 Likes

the 4 and 3.2 are runoff ec of the 2 plants

1 Like

4 ec can go a water only day. 3.2 ec is pretty good for a runoff.

4 Likes

All please excuse my ignorance but I hear the term ppm all the time. What is ppm and slurry?

1 Like