Tent all sanitized and ready to grow again

Started watching too, hoping to learn.
They look great! One sis to another.

1 Like

Looks good!

Imma say I’m super impressed… seriously from your first grow …and then now! you have learned some stuff. Good stuff Lady you’re about to see what that training can do.

2 Likes

Looking good in there. Nice and green and healthy. “HAPPY GROWING”

2 Likes

looking great, keep rocking it

2 Likes

You are doing a great job. Really love the healthy colors and all

3 Likes

@BigItch @JaneQP @Mefis @BudzMS @alexankh @Deepsix @beardless @merlin44 @SilvaBack203

Wellllll. I jumped the gun. Started Jack’s at 1/4 dose. Ph after to 6.4. Run off 6.8 ph.
Ok until I checked EC 4.7 !!! PPM 3290!!!
I guess i should have waited on nutes. Flushed again. Leaves are looking wilty now. It’s a sad day. Oh well. should I flush again tomorrow or wait til the girls are dryer? They are almost 5 weeks.

5 Likes

@beachglass all sound good, some pic help :grin::metal: :christmas_tree: but just i case you need to flush again just wait until soil dry

3439f687acb87644f268b0ca55ee2f7b

3 Likes

wow. that is a great colorful pic! Thanks

1 Like

Here they are all sad and wilty

Malawi

WW and Acapulco gold

4 Likes

If you are in soil, I would wait until dry and just water normally without nutrients for a couple times before hitting with nutrients again.

If in coco, I can’t advise you.

3 Likes

That’s normal behavior after a flush… no worries you’ll hop right back on track in the next day or so. Suggestion would be put your fan blowing directly at your pots. It will help them dry a little faster.
I would not flush a 2nd time even if your PPM is high. Give it sometime to level out on its own.

3 Likes

ok. will do. fan on pots now. thanks again!

2 Likes

@beachglass like @merlin44 said wait until soil dry

Just looking over watering they go to be fine

Looking beautiful plants and just waiting to see those strain flower :grin::+1::metal::christmas_tree::green_heart:

47d35e93cf07b9fef9db1205b4c7de00

2 Likes

Just went in to look at the secret garden and they have perked up. I did take all the ‘ties’ off because they have settled where they were supposed to. Now just waiting til they get taller so I can defol the bushy underneath all the yummy sites. I finally was able to bend over (supercrop)the very thick stem that I fimmed last week. Was scarred to do this because first time. Also because fim’d and supercrop was maybe a bit much. But, worked to get her bent over. That part of pant was about 5 inches over all the rest, but a heck of a lot of bud sites.
We shall see. btw this was the WW

3 Likes

Here we are again. I had to throw the net in until my son gets done with the 3 individual ones. Anyhoo. Here are a couple pics of the girls. Really filling out. Will lollipop in about 5 days. ph 6.4 ppm 2.2. Better than last week. haven given nutes.
These all sprouted on 2/22/22.

4 Likes

They’re looking good!

1 Like

Thanks. They are 36 days since sprout.
I cant believe how many bud sites are going to be on the Malawi!!

1 Like

looking great sis, youre killing it

Looking great