Tent all sanitized and ready to grow again

@Fieldofdreams Hi there. went out on the pontoon boat and just hung in the creek all day. too choppy in lake. We are too old for all those rafters and fun shenanigans.

1 Like

@beachglass I AM A PONTOON GUY myself so I’m with ya!!!

We’d fit right in together lol!! I’m glad you had a good wknd!!

5 Likes

20220627_093206

4 Likes

@beachglass my next toons gonna be a double decker lol. My kids and grands need a board and slide to play on! I want full on Southern redneck lake party toon!!

2 Likes

@MidwestGuy @Deepsix @merlin44 @beardless @Fieldofdreams @JaneQP @SilvaBack203
Hi all. I think I may have to euthanize my
Durban P. She has had PWM for all of flower so far. I think she has a rust fungus. Most leaves are dotted with spots. She has been getting cal mag and Jacks 321 when runoff numbers tell me. Her last runoff numbers 6.4 and 1040.
PH in 6.6 and 110. She is the only one in this tent. Pics aren’t great. Oh yeah been hydro peroxide every day also. I have a sad face on

ANY IDEAS OF WHAT I COULD DO EXCEPT ENDING HER?

1 Like

Looking good

1 Like

Try a couple times a day if the problem is persistent. I wouldn’t kill the plant. She looks decent.

4 Likes

White spots?

1 Like

I wish I could get better pics or not be stoned when looking at her. I will wait til tomorrow for better pics or let you know if I am dreaming. Lol
giphy (1)

2 Likes

Howdy!! I can’t see much on my end with the pics, the plant looks healthy. Some up close and personal images would help tremendously with discerning if there PWM or not. Don’t do anything in haste chicky!! What’s your rh range in your tent?

3 Likes

Rh hovers 40 to 55 @Fieldofdreams

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams

3 Likes

Should be a dominant performance tonight!!! I’m having a little gathering for this spectacle!!

2 Likes